Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 1996 G20. I want to transfer a box spring and the only way to this is to fold my rear seats and shove the box spring through the back.

Hence, I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fold my rear seats in a 96 G20. Is there manual available online?

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks,

A

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
if its not a t you cant fold it down. you can remove it and its pretty easy. there are 2 phillips screws in the bottom corners by the door. you can access them by pushing down the cushion on the bottom of the sear. or removing the bottom portion of the seat, by pulling the 2 little loops under the front of the bottom portion (centered between your legs if you are sitting in the back seat). there are also 2 small bolts behind the backing when you fold the center armrest down. just pop out the backing. its only on by velcro. then just slide the back part of the seat up and it will come out. there is also a bar behind the back seat that you can remove with 2 more small bolts. hit me up if you have any more questions or if something i said was unclear. good luck

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well my P10 has folding 60/40 rear seats, but then it is a hatchback....

Mike

·
♥
3,947 Posts
trbobrk said:
Lumber Jetta FTW!

I don't know what box spring you think you can fit in a G20
thats where im at. not even a twin will fit

·
♥
3,947 Posts
no