Well I'm really sad to let this one go since its my first modified car but I don't need two P10 (yes I will be purchasing another one soon with different set up)
1994 infiniti G20t (Located in Wilsonville, OR) 5speed LSD
- SR20VE swapped by Charles
- ASP header
- Upgraded spring and retainer so you can safely rev it high! (If I remember it was BC)
- JWT ecu tuned for SR20VE and 53j MAF
- 2.5' exhaust
- HotShot CAI (painted in black, look nice!) with Amsoil air filter
- Motegi 16 x 7 wheel
- JVC Deck
- Rockford Fosgate Amp
- get about 34 mpg on hwy
Since the swap was done, I haven't really raced it or anything. Oil change regularly with royal purple 5w-30 and M1-108. I just changed spark plug recently also (less than 1000 miles). I got like 40 of BKR6E-N11 lol. The car rev nicely and idle very smooth. The clutch is really grippy. Very reliable, it never leaves me stranded. I would love to keep it as a DD but I dont have space to store it and I already have another good reliable car (but slow aka Toyota Camry). Oh we did minor fender roll so there is no rub when you take a corner. I'm asking 4K OBO. Lowballers will be turned away since I do not have to sell the car to buy another one.
- The car needs alignment
- Might need new brake if you're planning to drive it competitively
- Front struts need to be replaced and I will include it with the sales (2 new front GR2), I haven't gotten time to work on my car even though I've already purchased the parts. I also have Loren's top mount, which should extends the life of these struts, and I will be willing to give these away as well if I like the buyer
lol ($200 worths of parts right there!)
- moonroof works well, there is no leak but if you let the car sit in the rain for a while (like a week or two), little bit of water gets in, you might want to replace the rubber but I don't use moonroof so that wasn't a prob for me.
- some scratch here and there
- missing windshield wiper fluid cap lol I purchased new one for 8 bucks but it didn't fit, Im sure someone will find these lying around
My name is Satta. If you have a question, PM me on here or text me at 503-422-1024, these two will be the most efficient way to contact me since I am at work most of the time. I am very busy with my pharmacy school currently, so we have to set an appointment to come look at the car. I will have more time available once I'm done with my internship. Thanks for looking!
Motivated and honest seller