Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my car and I have no personal connection to it. I'm helping a friend sell it for his dad who's had to move into a nursing home.

It's a 1996 Infiniti G20 with a 5-speed. (Dad is a frugal WASP who always bought a manual transmission for economy. It sounds like the car has consistently been driven gently despite its sporting potential.) When I took the photos the odometer read 85,685 miles. The color is Pebble Beige.

The car was bought new at Infiniti of Ardmore, PA (Philadelphia's prosperous Main Line) and I'm told that it was always serviced there. It's been garage kept it's whole life. The body is excellent and there's no rust or serious paint imperfections. The interior is pretty much flawless but needs a thorough shampooing (there's one stain on the back seat fabric). Everything works to my knowledge, but the AC didn't seem to blow very cold on the 90 degree day I saw the car. Included with the car are the original Infiniti floor mats, the owner's manual in its Infiniti binder, a sales brochure, the leather Infiniti key case, and the two original keys and third valet key. The Bridgestone Turanza tires look good and have a lot of tread left. All four alloy wheels have no curb rash. The engine compartment is clean.

I was having trouble getting the server to upload photos. I'll try to post a few later and have many to share with a serious inquiry.

The car is located in Ardmore, PA, 19003.

Asking $3,250.

Thanks for reading this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts