Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get the 2.0 stickers from a Primera but the dealer in NZ wanted $25 a piece. So I got a picture from Grunter (thanks) and am now having the stickers made. The local shop minimum order is $25 so I am getting ~15 sickers for that price. I'll want two, but he rest will be extras that I will pass on to you people for $4.00 for a set of 2 for left/right side of the car. I pick them up tomarrow and I take a picture then but for now here is one I made on the computer of what is should look like installed.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the Primeras they came in Red/gray and Gold/gray

I probably should of thought about that before I ordered them, lol. All the ones I am selling will be red with gray border.

Here is a better picture of just the sticker

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep. I don't charge for shipping in USA since it is only .34 cent stamp to mail it. I hate handling fees and all that crap people charge. I just have a bunch of stickers I don't need and I know people would want; I'm not trying to make money off it.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone that paypals me, use the bank account transfer and not credit cards, I can't accept them.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Trbobrk: Got the stickers in today, dude thanks, they look awesome. Ill post photos when I wash my car.

·
Registered
880 Posts
My stickers came at the end on last week. I put them on and they look great. Although one didn't go on right due to some wind. I was wondering how many you still had left. If you have any more I was thinking about buying another pair. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BritCG20 said:
I was wondering how many you still had left.
Right now I actually have 12 of them but...

2 - I am saving for Chris - Did you get your bank account registered?

2 - NismoPC wanted some

2 - 93'g20tKrissie expressed an interest

So I can sell up to 6 of them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts