Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to sell my 2000 G20T. It has 200K miles and is silver with tan interior. It runs very good, the interior is in beautiful condition but exterior paint is starting to fade. I took off most of the aftermarket parts but it still has full exhaust, headers, JDM dual headlights, and JDM front bumper with Wings West lip. I have a set of k-sports coilovers which you can have. They are off the car but the two from need to be rebuilt I will post pictures a little later.

Asking $3000.
Call me at 561-373-3101
Mike

·
Registered
375 Posts
whats the condition of that wings west lip? Looks like there are a couple dark spots on it in the pics, but it could just be dirty. My car is KR4 too, so I wouldn't have to paint.

LMK if nse-r413 isn't interested.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
whats the condition of that wings west lip? Looks like there are a couple dark spots on it in the pics, but it could just be dirty. My car is KR4 too, so I wouldn't have to paint.

LMK if nse-r413 isn't interested.
Im actually meeting up with him today.. im buying the spoiler and a unitop rear view spoiler from him.. i can take a look at it for you and take some better pictures..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.