Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full set of stock springs for the p10 off a 94 g20t. i was told that the springs off the touring model g20 were stiffer than those off the regular g20. if any one needs some replacement springs i will sell these for $50 o.b.o. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. my name is dan.

i also have a set of 4 chrome door handles off my p10 that i am willing to sell for $30. nice upgrade in looks. as well as some misc. power window buttons, plastic seat rail covers, interior door parts and more.... email me for inquiries and make me an offer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
what color interior is the car? i need a black.gray interior ashtray, its for a93.5 g20 (hp-10), thanks

ez

babir

revolt-minus

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tekzilla04 said:
what color interior is the car? i need a black.gray interior ashtray, its for a93.5 g20 (hp-10), thanks

ez

babir

revolt-minus

the interior peices i have are gray. but i don't have the ashtray. you can email me at [email protected] and ask me about the parts you need and ill let you know if i have them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
shift knob?????????

do you have the stock shift knob in good condtion???

do you have the "t" emblem?

thanks..

·
Registered
20,841 Posts
djcstreet said:
i have a full set of stock springs for the p10 off a 94 g20t. i was told that the springs off the touring model g20 were stiffer than those off the regular g20.
They aren't. All P10 G20 springs are the same. Kill the rumor before it spreads.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts