Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

$160 shipped!

Price...
$150 + $10 shipping for those in the US. PM me for other countries.

Bad News...
There are only 5 this time, factory ran out of inventory. They will make more but I will have to negotiate price and quanity. They said min order of 100, I'm trying to get it less than that. Unless some millionaire wants to loan me cash. :naughty:

Delivery...
Probably about 2 weeks. I got custom boxes made up for them and they will be shipped DHL ground.

Electronic Payment...
Paypal is [email protected] Balance or instant transfers, no credit or debit cards

Old Skool Payment..
If your not down with the paypal, money orders and checks can be snail mailed, PM me for address. If you send me a PM that will save your spot.

I'll try to keep my PM box empty. I'm only on Gnet every few hours.

*Paid*

Gmac03
P11Gdub
dassg20t2427
GTA_G20
hksricerxp

all gone...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
wow, sounds like there are only 5 more left, good thing i jumped on the gb round 1. if you guys want one, you better pony up the cash asap, because the last gb lasted 1 day.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
urg...

All those pictures and not a single decent side shot.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
here are a few more quickies...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
^^^ thanks for the profile pics. anyone mount one on a P11 w/o a trunk spoiler?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Bishous-G said:
the best i can do right now.. i can take more if you request =)
(the car is dirty tho)

Yes, please. Side shot perpendicular of the whole car. I want to see how the thing flows with the body lines of the car.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
trbobrk said:

i think it would look badass with the little m3 lip spoiler that some people were thinking of trying..

i really like the look of it with the T spoiler, but w/o looks realllllllllly good..

cant wait to see what it looks like with the impul spoiler ;) hehehe

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Damn too bad they don't make these for the P10 :( .

Rob

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Bishous-G said:
i think it would look badass with the little m3 lip spoiler that some people were thinking of trying..

i really like the look of it with the T spoiler, but w/o looks realllllllllly good..

cant wait to see what it looks like with the impul spoiler ;) hehehe

i dunno...i think it would look funky..but i can be wrong...never hurts to try...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts