Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
20,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

$160 shipped!

Price...
$150 + $10 shipping for those in the US. PM me for other countries.

Delivery...
I'm importing these things, got 10 on the way already that should be here later this week. Now is the time for those who are serious to start handing over the money and get inline. First come first serve. The first 9 people should get them in less than 2 weeks. I got custom boxes made up for them and they will be shipped DHL ground.

Electronic Payment...
Paypal is [email protected] Balance or instant transfers, no credit or debit cards

Old Skool Payment..
If your not down with the paypal, money orders and checks can be snail mailed, PM me for address.

I'll try to keep my PM box empty. I'm only on Gnet every few hours.

Paid

1 trbobrk
2 Bishous-G
3 Cyrss
4 Enkei54
5 2GBENVD
6 P10 WRC
7 Koojo
8 NismoG20T
9 JustinP10
10 AzG20P11

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
fuck fuck can you cancel or refund my payment, i billed it to my account with $0. ill redo in a second

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
nevermind colin, i just read the part about no debit or credit. i guess ill be in on this for the 2nd shipment... if you could, could u cancel my payment ASAP

·
Registered
957 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
yeah thats lame. i cant get one because of that?
yes yes +1 lol, ive been askin and ponderin this fo a while =]
let's get specific wit these instructions

Mike was explainin it to me...so we can either use some type of mounting bracket or double sided tape?...so where do we buy these supplies, or are they part of the deal and second...im a visual person lol, so who has installed their's and lol can do a quick write-up with pics?

oh and :flame: :flame: :flame: haha, these smilies crack me up ><"!!!

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
i know it says first come first serve. but if you only accept instant transfers and snail mail, then its worthless to send snail mail because theyll be sold in the next 2 hours.
if i can get dibs on one and we can work out how youll accept payment? ill gladly send money order or check, but now i have class for 2 hours and am worried ill miss out because of this. im lucky i didnt send paypal like i almost did...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
im lucky i didnt send paypal like i almost did...
and im screeewwwed if i get another overdraft fee. arghhhh

·
Registered
20,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LuciferBlkG20 said:
anyone every try fitment on a p10? If it can be made to fit i might want one.
They make them for the p10, I'll do that group buy at a later date.

enkei54 said:
nevermind colin, i just read the part about no debit or credit. i guess ill be in on this for the 2nd shipment... if you could, could u cancel my payment ASAP
It went through somehow?!?

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
umm if you wont have them for a few days anyways, my paypal will go through by then? so whats the issue with debit
I thought they would have forced me to a premium account but apparently others have already gone through. Send it and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
so maybe i could just charge it to my credit card after i can get a refund for the debit payment? i really really need to avoid these overdraft fees its going to cost me close to $100 extra that i really dont have

·
Registered
20,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
enkei54 said:
so maybe i could just charge it to my credit card after i can get a refund for the debit payment? i really really need to avoid these overdraft fees its going to cost me close to $100 extra that i really dont have
I'm not exactly sure what your situation is. I'd call the bank or go down there and tell them it got screwed up on paypal site and ask them to waive the fee.

Once I bought a home theatre system and they charged me twice and they credited the one charge back the same day. Well on the paper work, the money went out before it went back in so I overdrafted. I just went down there and explained what happened and they waived all the fees. All the fees are computer generated, but customer service can go in and correct them.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.