Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE... lots of pics (56k maybe)

ok well that other thread got all jacked so here it all is again but with better pics!

i am selling all this stuff (rember this is gonna be a Best offer sale, not first come 1st serve, i need alot of money Really Really QUICK!)

my custom 12" sub box, made from 95% fiberglass 5% wood, about 2 1/2- 3 cubic feet (alot of space!) (molded to fit the p11 trunk) for umm...$400 obo?? (it took me
like 3 months to make!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rear stb $60

"PLUG & PLAY!!!!!" 04 Maxima HID setup (2 ballast, 2 bi-xenon projectors, & a complete custom wire harness i made for the setup so its plug & play for a p11) for $500

custom ground wire kit (0g, its bigg stuff) $30

a set of silverstars (used for about 3 days) $20

NGK blue wires SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00 MAF (about 4 months old) $50

right sport style HL with sport style corner $100 shipped....headlight is in perfect cond. exceot one of the tabps are cracked (<----- MAN! thats a killer deal!!!! lol)

p11 eyebrows (i dont know who made them but i always got complments on them, they are made outta fibr glass) now the deal with these is, $40 AS IS, not painted, & driver one broken in half, or $80 & ill fix the other one & prime them

stylin motor blue rad hoses (upper rad hose (smaller one)is used for about 3 months, lower rad hose (bigger/longerone) was never installed ) $100

sneaky pete NX system $150

modified sentra CAI $60 (needs paint, was silver didnt like it so i painted it blakc but installed it before it cured, a bit scracthed)

i think there may be more but let the bidding begin,
PS if ya want anything just pm me or post, ill try to keep updating the prices as people
bid,...also remember, the prices up are stll not set in stone (but i would like to get around that area) so bid away

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
if u dont sell the nitrous i might take it off your hands in a few weeks.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
$30 shipped for the wires?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
?????is this an auction??????

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
enohand...you said a week in your last thread from when we called things
to when you would sell them to us. i called those wires a while ago, and then up'd my bid to $30 after casual bid $25. check your other thread. so whats the deal?

also, would you be willing to sell me that nismo oil
filler cap separate from the VC. if so i want it

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
njprimera said:
enohand...you said a week in your last thread from when we called things
to when you would sell them to us. i called those wires a while ago, and then up'd my bid to $30 after casual bid $25. check your other thread. so whats the deal?

also, would you be willing to sell me that nismo oil
filler cap separate from the VC. if so i want it
shit thats right my bad..actually i wanted to sell them together but, hey but if yas wanna bid on it, $5
SgtDGun said:
oh here we go guess i shouldnt have assumed the oil cap came with it. how much for the cap?
i guess beat $5, yeah ill throw in th gasket for free no prob

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SgtDGun said:
can i get a close up pic of the pc on the front side where it looks like the bolts stripped it? and i'll go $10 for the cap
list upudated, also, that bolt is from the little braket that holds down wires/plascit aroud the VC, there are 2 bolts that go into that braket, 1 of the bolts somhow broke in the VC, the VC is absolutlye fine, those bolts arent used to hold the VC down at all, i actually just left the bracket off, cuz its a big pain in the ass

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
bidding? you cant do that here man ... list in all on ebay and post links

Yahnozha said:
In addition - this isnt ebay, so if your looking for sell something using the Best Offer method, take it to ebay. We do not support that type of sale here. Any and all OBO listings will be deleted, so get a price on that baby!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts