Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Stillen RSTB...

Got it from G2002 just a few weeks ago for $150 shipped, but bought the Front and Rear Carbing bars, so I don't have a use for it anymore.

Local sale really prefered, Bay Area of California.

Local pickup: $150 flat.

Or I'll ship for $150 + shipping if I can't find anyone local who wants it, I just want to get back what I paid for it.
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
bump... i vouch for this guy.
he's our guide through the East Bay Mountains.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Someone out there must want one...
 

·
"says here on your chart"
Joined
·
4,607 Posts
i think you should stop the group buy becuase if you all have carbing, my car wont be special any more, then i'll have to get something even more rare then carbing
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
P10 WRC said:
i think you should stop the group buy becuase if you all have carbing, my car wont be special any more, then i'll have to get something even more rare then carbing
hahahaha i felt the same way, but i only had the Carbing FSTB.
at least i can have a full matching set now... including the LCA...
 

·
JDMike!!!
Joined
·
5,663 Posts
P10 WRC said:
i think you should stop the group buy becuase if you all have carbing, my car wont be special any more, then i'll have to get something even more rare then carbing

hey man..who cares if it is rare..my cousin help people get duals and we all here to help each other...not judge who got better parts then who...if u wanna be rare then get the TRI bar from carbing...i am selling the tri-bar if u wanna join its not too late...to tell u the truth its basically a NAME...as we all know...
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Is there a difference between the Carbing vs. the Stillen STB, as far as the design, the way it sits, etc? Or is it basically the same-just different brands...
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
well Carbings are one piece bars, and the Stillens are 3 piece. they have the main bar, and 2 brackets, held on by a bolt, and tightening nuts. i prefer the one piece design.
 

·
JDMike!!!
Joined
·
5,663 Posts
P11Gdub said:
well Carbings are one piece bars, and the Stillens are 3 piece. they have the main bar, and 2 brackets, held on by a bolt, and tightening nuts. i prefer the one piece design.

^ditto^

like we said...we dunno the difference...because both brands are pretty much rare and hard to get the whole set...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Where in the bay area are you? I just flew in for a week..maybe I can snag this from you. Im actually in sunnyvale right now. I wonder if they would let me take it back as carry-on? lol.
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
plastikcaktus said:
Where in the bay area are you? I just flew in for a week..maybe I can snag this from you. Im actually in sunnyvale right now. I wonder if they would let me take it back as carry-on? lol.
Sunnyvale? my folks live there. gimme a call, and maybe we can meet up. you can chill with the San Jose G's! i'll PM you my #. BTW IONO_Anything is in the east bay, 30 minutes away.
 

·
G MERA
Joined
·
5,199 Posts
Bump for an awesome guy! Someone needs to jump on this rare piece and get some great handeling
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top