Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT BRAND NEW RACING HART C2 EVOS FOR SALE AT $1300 DOLLARS FOR THE SET. YOU PAY SHIPPING.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the offset is 42mm. the bolt pattern is 8hx 100/114.3. and silver in color. 18x7.5 is the size. i might can pay for shipping.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
you moron leave a better subject title!! :mad: :mad: i thought u were selling your house!;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
akuma810 said:
you moron leave a better subject title!! :mad: :mad: i thought u were selling your house!;)

Ooh ooh, is the house cheap? Is it in a nice neighborhood? Do they come with the rims that we still haven't seen a picture of?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok this reply is for mental impaired. go the www.racinghart.com. the pic of c2 evos, thats the pic. a true import enthusiasts would and should know what they are. the reason why i am selling for those who need to know-a family emergency.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and you stay southern california too??????????????:confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We can get into an argument all day long about what a real import enthusiast should know about or not, but to get to the point: the way rims look is probably the last thing on my mind. I'm more interested in how heavy they are, how durable, etc. "Show" isn't my thing, and there are different ways to gain some "Go." R(not everyone in SoCal is a drag racer, you'll discover) but since you pointed out the site for me *thanks, by the way* I got to look up some other specs.

And sorry about your family emergency (whatever it is).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i decided to keep the c2s. sorry. looks the pics real soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts