Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
akuma810 said:
you moron leave a better subject title!! :mad: :mad: i thought u were selling your house!;)

Ooh ooh, is the house cheap? Is it in a nice neighborhood? Do they come with the rims that we still haven't seen a picture of?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok this reply is for mental impaired. go the www.racinghart.com. the pic of c2 evos, thats the pic. a true import enthusiasts would and should know what they are. the reason why i am selling for those who need to know-a family emergency.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We can get into an argument all day long about what a real import enthusiast should know about or not, but to get to the point: the way rims look is probably the last thing on my mind. I'm more interested in how heavy they are, how durable, etc. "Show" isn't my thing, and there are different ways to gain some "Go." R(not everyone in SoCal is a drag racer, you'll discover) but since you pointed out the site for me *thanks, by the way* I got to look up some other specs.

And sorry about your family emergency (whatever it is).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.