Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out the F.A.Q. section of the site. That's where I learned.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
post those pics, i wanna see um

·
Registered
520 Posts
didn't work for me. I needed some password to get in. Hurry and fix.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that link doesn't work

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
It works

what springs you running?

how much are you rubbing cuz u got some serious wheel tuck?

whats the profile on your tires and rhe width of the rims?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u

i have intrax in the front and air struts in the rear it rides rather nice and they are 19x7 with 215/35/19 yokohama parada that is a bad ass tire

·
Registered
520 Posts
you made history dawg!!!!!

Lets give a round of applause for this gentlement cuz he is in the Guiness Book of G20 Records. He'll be right beside Luke. Looks tight G, I know you did some modifying. What you mean you have air struts in the rear? What brand?

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
..puuullleeezzz!!!

You only have 19''s?? Brotha please... I have 20" rims on mine!
Oh wait... Are we talkin' about a P10 here?... No way... That's HOT!!... Looks really nice man... :) But seriously though... how does it ride? Are you really satisfied or do you think you'd be better off with smaller ones?... NO BULL... :square: Tell us...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ride

i think it rides fine no different than my 17s i had great on the highway and in town i will put air ride on the front later the intrax suck but i dosnt ride that bad at all

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Since these forums are here for comments, both positive and negative, here goes what I think :).

Your choice of rims are nice. However, I personally think going 19's on either a P10 or P11 is too much.

I have a hard time believing the rims ride just like 17's, especially since you have essentially no rubber there. Have you hit a pothole yet? With my current setup, I brace myself when I see a bump or pothole on the road, I can't imagine how I would react riding on 19's (not that I ever would). You hit a pothole and I'm sure your rims would be damaged.

With 19's, you're taking away the focus of the car as a whole. You are putting too much emphasis on the rims. 17's with a nice drop is perfect in my opinion. The P10's body is higher off the ground than the P11's and so the rims make the car look like it's on it's tippy toes, or rather the rims are holding up the car. Even the P11 owner that had 19's - even his car was dropped, but it was still high off the ground and it just didn't look right.

Remember, I'm not here to bash - I am here to state what I honestly think. I'm not going to say, "wow, those are sick" etc, when I think that 19's are over doing it. You can get enough respect riding on 17's with a drop.

As long as you're happy :rambo:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts