13,766 Posts
nice, i love the Autumn Bronze P11s.
so you upgraded to touring rims?
how does she look now?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the touring rims were on her when I got her, she got a ghetto air box for now, K&N air and oil filters, grounded motor, nismo oil cap, (LED bulbs in the corners, PolarG bulbs in the side markers and in Rear <- savaged from my Mazda), already removed the fogs, added 3" Focuz Carbon Fiber exhaust, Hankook Optimo Tires, Cross Drilled and slotted Rotors, Hawk Pads, UKDM Primera Headlights (waiting to order the corners), want an impul or nismo kit...Lemans Sunset Orange??? Depends on my Christmas bonus at work, she's stock for the most part but she'll hit 130mph no prob...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
removed the fogs? why? are you willing to sell them, assuming they're in working condition? and how about some pics of the CF exhaust?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn I keep forgetting sh*t, my wife's running around right now if not I'd post a couple of new pics... the fogs were standard PILOTS w/ remote like you find at AutoZone...I bought the exhaust on Ebay...

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
my carbon fiber exhaust is no bueno. sounds really nice but the clear plastic coating covering the carbon fiber turned orange and is peeling off :*( ..otherwise I had a lot of compliments on it...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry stepped out to vote:thumbsup:...if you don't vote you can't bitch (pop's motto) n-e ways, what brand is your exhaust and how long have you had it? I'll post some more pics tomorrow... I took one pic of my new lamps and the friggin camera died :beatdown: I'm probably going to reenlist so if I qualify for the max bonus I'll be throwing some cash into my ride... if not it'll will be after Income Tax time cuz, I'm still shopping for a house... :zoinks:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
autumn bronze are the best! like mine :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
custom catback + remus Ti muffler from vw golf catback

1 - 11 of 11 Posts