Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
according from I could gather from the page it looks like the bar costs 11000 yen (about $120). he says that it will take 1hr to install. you will need a razoblade box cutter to cut the rear decklid so the bar can fit through. When you install it you need to torque it down to 3 - 5.5 kg/m (2-4 ft/lbs). That's pretty much it. The only thing I didn't get from it is who makes the bar. "Nonelower" could you read it and see if it lists a manufacturer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will see what I can do. If I can get it they will have it at Autobaks

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like one too...PM me and i will work out sending you the money :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
A380Driver said:
http://k96106.hoops.livedoor.com/rtower.html

Guy in (japan??) Has one here installed...i have no clue how to speak the language...anyone wanna try?

1PhatG said:
Keep us informed on this! I would love that bar.

BritCG20 said:
according from I could gather from the page it looks like the bar costs 11000 yen (about $120). he says that it will take 1hr to install. you will need a razoblade box cutter to cut the rear decklid so the bar can fit through. When you install it you need to torque it down to 3 - 5.5 kg/m (2-4 ft/lbs). That's pretty much it. The only thing I didn't get from it is who makes the bar. "Nonelower" could you read it and see if it lists a manufacturer.

A380Driver said:
I'd like one too...PM me and i will work out sending you the money :)

1PhatG said:
PM me also with where to send the money. Thanks

I should be able to order the rear strut bar. It is 135.00 plus shipping. It will take 1 to 2 weeks to get here from Main land Japan.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Found a Rear STB for the P10...translate :)

Nonelower2001 said:

I should be able to order the rear strut bar. It is 135.00 plus shipping. It will take 1 to 2 weeks to get here from Main land Japan.

Ok great...PM with your contact info and i will get you the money. Let me know how much shipping might be to the US? Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Found a Rear STB for the P10...translate :)

A380Driver said:

Ok great...PM with your contact info and i will get you the money. Let me know how much shipping might be to the US? Thanks!

Email me at [email protected] It will be about 155.00 with shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts