Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago some of you guys state side were asking me about the standard body kit on the UK Primera eGT P10.Well i have found a couple of sites (at long last) that sells them.site 1 If you click on enter shop,then site map,then nissan and then P10 and you will find the kit.site 2

Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
thanks, i'll prob. end up gettin one of these

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Finally eyebrows :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Finally a kit at an affordable price. not that I have the cash for it at the moment, but I'm happy to find out that it won't cost me a motor swap to do it.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
...Maybe the dumbest question here...

This may be the dumbest question I'll ask on this forum... but, what exaclty is the currency conversion here??? What are the prices in US dollars?? :-\ Someone Please help!!
I just need to know the US price on the side skirts, the headlight 'Morette' conversions and the spoilers for the P10!! Please HELP!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
This may be the dumbest question I'll ask on this forum... but, what exaclty is the currency conversion here??? What are the prices in US dollars?? Someone Please help!!I just need to know the US price on the side skirts, the headlight 'Morette' conversions and the spoilers for the P10!! Please HELP!!
sideskirt= 295.121 USD
morette=259.226 USD
spoiler without brake light=74.7743 USD
with=104.684 USD

keep in mind the currency changes a bit daily..
casual

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
casual said:

sideskirt= 295.121 USD
morette=259.226 USD
spoiler without brake light=74.7743 USD
with=104.684 USD

keep in mind the currency changes a bit daily..
casual

how did u get those prices i get double that when i do the conversion its UK pound to US Dolors
so for 268pounds i get 415 US dolors

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
what the hell that does look weird as hell am i crazy or was the uk pound a few cents below the u.s dollar that day i dont know thats all i can think maybe the day i did it the u.k pound was low i think thats why i postted that currency changing thing at the bottom ccuz i found it weird when i did it.. i dont remember where i used to convert it..

in my experience the uk pound is always highe then the usd but i dont know

strike me down if i was wrong my bad!!
casual

·
Registered
859 Posts
lol hey CAS what U been eatin.....and can I have some of it too....:cheeky: :cheeky:

as far as I can remember never seen the UK £ and USD$ be so close as U had :D :D .....

j/p =)

·
Registered
859 Posts
wouldn't have a problem doin that...as long as it actuallly made a good difference.....

price we would buy at would be the same....you would only save on shipping.......if a couple of you bought them then you'd make a big saving in shipping as we could post em to ya in one package..

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i checked xe.com today and it said
1 EUR = 0.971300 USD
1 USD = 1.02955 EUR

1 USD buys: 1.00000 euro 1.02955
9/14/02
maybe i'm not crazy i dont know can someone clear this up i think i'm losing it or if i'm not losing it this would be a good time to buy anything from us to uk
casual

·
Registered
859 Posts
casual said:
i checked xe.com today and it said
1 EUR = 0.971300 USD
1 USD = 1.02955 EUR

1 USD buys: 1.00000 euro 1.02955
9/14/02
maybe i'm not crazy i dont know can someone clear this up i think i'm losing it or if i'm not losing it this would be a good time to buy anything from us to uk
casual
Cas don't panic...you're not going mad....UK is still pounds Sterling £ not EUROs thats where you've been going wrong :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts