Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry for the crappy pic its the only camera available, if enought people want a scan for some reason i can but it needs to be hooked up and drivers installed and i don't really want to do it lol

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I have mine. As well as the original brochures (click for an enlarged pic):

·
Registered
248 Posts
thefultonhow said:
I have mine. As well as the original brochures (click for an enlarged pic):

In the picture on the left, either there cornering pretty hard or that picture is modified or something because there is alot less wheel gap on that p10 compared to any stock p10 picture i have seen.....

or maybe im just crazy

but sweet find, i can't believe the MSRP is 18,550 in 1991 wow lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
i wonder what's the Gas mileage for a 5speed??? should be much better then the auto right????
o and why does it say the final assembly is at Los Angeles?? i thought all G20 are build in japan???

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
I thought that was interesting too. The boat probably have landed in LA but I don't think they add anything of significance. Maybe some stickers or badges. Probably just enough to get out of paying some tarrif or something

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Here's the one from my 93 P10 i picked up two weeks ago:

$24,625.00

I paid 2.8% of the window sticker for this car 14 years later.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
echandler said:
could we get pics of the pages????
Not right now, since I'm up at college. I will try to remember to get pics when I go back home for spring break in late March.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yeh i had the original window sticker for my 95 also and mine was also well over 20k without leather. i bought it with 60k miles for $4000 a few years back. unfortunately i dont have the window sticker anymore those because it was in my owners manual that someone decided to steal -=[

1 - 20 of 23 Posts