1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Freakmont X (10)
Date is Set. We are a go.
Mark your calendars, Put in your time off,

Freakmont is an event by and for Nissan Enthusiasts.
From Minis to Monsters, Daily to Show to Race,
Anyone part of the hamburger family is welcomed..
* Nissan * Infiniti * Datsun *

May 30, 2009
LeMans Karting,
45957 Hotchkiss Street
Fremont, CA 94539

Hope to see you there.

Click the image for more info in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
im in for sure , cuz im workin on my car now gettin it done. engine swap. 91 into a 94 with a few upgrades. n my bro Savage with his 95 will be there too. now its auto matic. by then will be 5spd/

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FMX info is up.
Saturday, May 30, 2009,
12pm @ LeMans Karting, Fremont, CA

Click the image at the top for more info or go to http://freakmont.team-driven.net

I ask that you please register so that we all have an idea of who's coming and how much of stuff to bring. Think of it as a really big roll call for the BBQ.
BTW. if your name doesn't show up on the list within a day or so, just wait a little longer. Its manually updated every so often.

Thanks to LeMans Karting they are allowing us to use their facility again this year for our BBQ. I want to encourage you to join me and jump on their discounted deals for karting.
10 laps for $10 or the All-Nissan Karting Competition for $50.

Its been a blast every year thus far, so lets all make this year the best ever. But I can't do it alone. We need everyone pulling together.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
coo... Gonna b 2nd time for my G (last yr's was pretty fat)
this'll be my 3rd Freakmont, one at Lake Elizabeth, and one at LeMans. i missed the year when that guy wrecked. i'm adding this meet to the Bay Area Roster.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are now a month out from FMX. We're looking up for having an amazing bbq.
So far we have over 50 people registered.
If you still haven't registered and are planning on coming please let us all know.

Also there are plenty of spots available for the Karting Competition.

See ya soon.

·
Registered
792 Posts
hey guys, i havent posted for a good minute.. Me and Robert (idunno his sn here but sr20forum.com his sn is 96SERVSPEC) are going to be caravaning up there. i'll be in my p11 and im guessing he'll take his b14. show us some love! lol

1 - 20 of 121 Posts