Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If its on here, I have it, if it's not on here, I probably don't, so please don't ask. I don't have the car anymore. I need to make room for car parts in my garage.

For all parts, I'm just asking for the cost of shipping. When asking for the item or items, provide me a zip code and I will box it up and weigh it.

ALL PARTS ARE 1994 P10!!!

Clickable images!!!!!

AC parts from under dash (I do not have the high pressure line)

This interior stuff:

This interior stuff:

Airbag computer (never blown)

Airbags:

Wing mirrors:

Gray Trunk trim:

Washer Reservoir:

Bumper Lights:

Ebrake handle:

Trunk Tail lights:

Passenger side window motor and rear window motors:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm working on prices now, I'll send out PMs this afternoon.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wing mirrors don't have bases? Hard to see in pic.. also what year are they from? 85143
1994, they have the bases, but they are hard to see because they're folded. Complete mirrors will bolt to door.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PMs have been sent out. Most items will be shipped out on the 31st or 1st, due to a short trip I have to make to Tampa.

Items that have been paid for have been removed from the top post. Other items will be added as I dig through my garage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, I'm back from vacation, all parts will be going out as soon as tomorrow, if paid.

Key surround? Could you throw that in an envelope and send it my way?
Sorry, I believe that part is no longer available. I will soon update my latest available items.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The trim piece got shipped out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.