Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the deal;
the company that made the p10 skyline kit has never made one for the p11. there have been photoshops that we have all seen, but they havent made it.
i just talked to the guy at the company, and anyone who is willing to leave their car down 20 min south of LA for 2 weeks or so, will have the kit prototyped for free. no charge!
the only catch is that it comes unpainted, and for $400-500 they can have it painted

feel free to call them to get more info
714-278-8000 ext#13

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
shit, even if you dont like it.. you should jump on that... think.. someone must like the kit.. and if you get a free one made you can then sell that for moneys!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Bishous-G said:
shit, even if you dont like it.. you should jump on that... think.. someone must like the kit.. and if you get a free one made you can then sell that for moneys!
+1! Id do it if i had a p11 and lived on west coast.... goodluck guys

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I think it looks like an R34. i could've sworn I've sen a pic...check dsigns site ill check there too

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
skyline bodykits belong on skylines, and usually look terrible on anything else.

how bout they just copy an impul or something

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Woah thats tite, Man I would do this if it wasnt so boxy like they did on the p10. but then I would be with no car for 2 weeks then i'll have to ride my skateboard lol. Leaving my car at Tein for about 8 hours felt like they were never going to finish, but man 2 weeks that would feel like forever. But hey look on the goodside free bodykit. "I'm picturing my car in the cover of Super Street or Modified mag.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Damn 2 weeks is a long time...

And So Cal is pretty from from the Bay...

Then again winter break is coming up.

BUT...

Then again winter break is coming up.

Bah.

If it were in the Bay I'd do it.

It's just I'd be 600 miles away from home, with no way to get back. Plus even if I did, it's freakin' winter break and I wanna get around, and I don't want half my winter break to be car-less, but mentally it wouldn't be so bad knowing my car isn't that far from me, and physically having to go like 600 miles south, then have to return 600 miles north, bah.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts

can somebody photoshop the upper holes so its all flush on the bumper...no holes. ...and make it black :p too many holes for my blood but if they could make it more simple it wouldnt be too bad I dont think. Actually that bumper looks HUGE

·
Registered
952 Posts
I got a P11 they might be able ot use.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts