Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions (Infiniti G20)

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This thread was created as a tool to direct to people who ask any of the above questions. Please refer newbies to this thread. Also, if there are any threads that I missed that answer new questions that could be added to the list above, please PM me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for putting this up! I learned more about my G! Shawn thinks I am going insane because all I do is trying to find things for my G and also talk about what she has and what she can do and etc! Now I see like so many p10s and p11s! around my neighboorhood! Its great! I even got one kid interested in the site! Hopefully he is on here!!!:)

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
I think that instead of linking to old threads, new ones should be created cause there is some wrong information in them and also drifting off topic. Also these new threads should be closed so they don't go on and on, every post whores opinion on about how great the information is, and the new ones don't drift off topic either.

:2cents:

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trbobrk said:
I think that instead of linking to old threads, new ones should be created cause there is some wrong information in them and also drifting off topic. Also these new threads should be closed so they don't go on and on, every post whores opinion on about how great the information is, and the new ones don't drift off topic either.

:2cents:

Im slowly doing that. If you havent noticed the threads Ive been making lately (G20 modifications, a few different How to's, etc) so eventually we will have all new threads explaining the answers. It takes time tho. If you want to help, do a writeup and post it in the appropriate forum and let me know. I will change the links to the new thread. ;)

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
MrFancypants said:
True, now it doesnt. Now it opens the Suspension FAQ instead, which is also wrong ;)

- Greg -
Use this to link to the post, not the thread.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=93044#post93044

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MrFancypants said:
True, now it doesnt. Now it opens the Suspension FAQ instead, which is also wrong ;)

- Greg -

On the bottom of the suspension FAQ theres the answers to the AGX questions. You jus gotta actually scroll down...:p

N

·
0 Posts
Does anyone want to write up a how to install brakes/brake pads i think this would make a good addition to the thread

1 - 20 of 34 Posts