Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I know this sounds lame, but I had an hour at an internet spot and decided to post. I AM IN BUENOS AIRES! My god is it beuatiful. anyways....Wanted to say hi to my second family.
-Rocky

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Please get some picture unlike that guy who went to Brazil and posted nothing !!!

If you see a BOCA JUniors shirt hook me up

·
Registered
77 Posts
Some Argentinian language lessons:

Churrasco: Beef Meat
Bife: Beef Meat
Chorizo: Beef Meat

Pebeta: Beef Meat.. ohh no, it's a Nice Girl
Dulce de Leche: Yummi Dessert (goes great at toasts).

Porteño: People born at Buenos Aires

Eat a lot, take a lot of pics & buy a lot, things there are cheap now.
Great place, Wish I could travel there soon.

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys. Tonight was freaking crazy. But, I didnt have my camera! So no real proof :(. I met up with some people down here and they took me to a place called opera bay, on the bay. They had the hook up and we ended up in the vip section (200$ a table), with a group of cuban models.....OMFG! I wish I had my camera for the models and the amazing club. It is modeled after the sydney opera house and is about as big as the largest clubs I saw in shanghai. This city is so cool, cheap, beautiful, European, and laid back. This next 6 months is gonna rock the house! I will try to make it back there during the day to take some pics....anyways, I was chilling in the room for a minute and decided to sit down on the computer. Late from Buenos Aires
-Rocky

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man after the game, things went wild. they all got together in front of the obilisk and danced the night away in face paint and soccer garb. it made me realize that there is nothing in the states that brings on that kind of unity....and made me wonder why. dont worry superblk, we will win this year, so that I can have a crazy time! Anyways.
-Rocky

·
Registered
640 Posts
LOL....I am the Brazil guy. I had a problem with my pics....honestly. I did not bring my digital camera on the trip, so I had a bunch of 35MM pictures. When I got back to the US, I took the film to eckert and asked them to make a CD. They could not make the CD and ended up giving me prints. So, I have my pics on paper...nothing digital. That sucks!

Sorry...I did promise pictures.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
pauley01 said:
LOL....I am the Brazil guy. I had a problem with my pics....honestly. I did not bring my digital camera on the trip, so I had a bunch of 35MM pictures. When I got back to the US, I took the film to eckert and asked them to make a CD. They could not make the CD and ended up giving me prints. So, I have my pics on paper...nothing digital. That sucks!

Sorry...I did promise pictures.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

why why why - going on a trip with no digital camera now is like having 8 track player in the G !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts