Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the Stillen, what are my options for front bumper covers/replacements for the P11? I was originally going to get the Wings West front lip but since i have quite a few stone chips in my front bumper i'm considering just replacing/covering the whole thing. The only cover that i know of is the Stillen and i'm not a big fan of the "shark gills" on the side. Are there any other front bumper covers/replacements for the P11 in the <$400 range?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went to the old G20.net page with body kits and found a few that i like. I think i like the Impul kit the best. It's got great looks and allows me to reuse the stock fog lights. So, i guess i have a few more questions...

Is the Impul front bumper available separately or do i have to buy the whole kit? If it is available separately, where could i get it for a good price? Is the front bumper a replacement or a cover (looks like a whole replacement to me). Does anyone else have this kit and if so, how does it fit?

Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You can get the kit seperately to my knowledge. I think b-b00gie has it but has not put it on. It should fit straight on with no hassle. The front is a whole new bumper replacing the stock one which will utilize the stock fogs. I think the front bumper was like 700 or someting give or take a few 100.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am working on a new P11 front right now..........the secrets out:bandit: I just need a local G for R&D. Thanks to Casual for the 99 bumper!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Working on a new bumper? Let's see some pics of that bad boy, GTIR!

$700 is a little more than i wanted to spend for a front bumper, but i really do like the look of that Impul front. I'm definitely going to check into getting one. Maybe i can find a good deal somewhere.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
2002G20Racer said:

God the Impul 212SR kit looks awsome even when its not mounted and painted yet. Wish I had the money to buy one and bring it back with me from Japan this summer. I do plan on getting a front grill from them during my stay in the Mother Land though. Hehehehe

Dont make me post pictures of my front grill and side skirts too! I'LL DO IT!!! :evil:

:cheeky:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
b-b00gie said:
Uhhh, those are the pics that luke took right? I recognize the tape on the windshield.

Man when you were going to sell the kit I came this --> || <-- close to jumping on it! You're lucky I'd just been laid off. ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good Lord!!! $1300 for just the front bumper!? Screw that. I like it a LOT, but no front bumper is worth $1300 to me. Guess i'll be getting the Wings West front lip and will leave it at that. Thanks for the info, b-b00gie.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey B Boogie that front bumper does look awesome. Just make sure that if it is a fiberglass front bumper. Just make sure that your body guy actually grafts a piece of sheet metal on both corners where it touches your fender. My front bumper is fiberglass too, and because some bumps were too high my bumper scraped it and the corner of my bumper cracked a bit. There was this bodyshop that showed what to do since he had done it on a Blitz Civic front bumper. Thanks

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
ethandelacroix said:
Hey B Boogie that front bumper does look awesome. Just make sure that if it is a fiberglass front bumper. Just make sure that your body guy actually grafts a piece of sheet metal on both corners where it touches your fender. My front bumper is fiberglass too, and because some bumps were too high my bumper scraped it and the corner of my bumper cracked a bit. There was this bodyshop that showed what to do since he had done it on a Blitz Civic front bumper. Thanks
That's a good idea, I'll have to remember that. :beard:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
Working on a new bumper? Let's see some pics of that bad boy, GTIR!

$700 is a little more than i wanted to spend for a front bumper, but i really do like the look of that Impul front. I'm definitely going to check into getting one. Maybe i can find a good deal somewhere.

um here is the suppose to be before and after

before

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yes, the erebuni needs modification. I personally like the Erebuni front bumper. g20rule, is your kit installed and if so, do you have pictures? I've seen the front bumper on Henry's P's car and it looked nice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts