Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,
so i was cleaning my interior the other day and i felt something weird on the side of my seat,,,,,it was an indentation under the vinyl about the size of a baseball. The only explanation i can think of is built in arm rests on the seats, they must be an option in some country some where,,,,anybody else ever notice this?

go out to your P11 and feel the side of your seat (the right side of the seat if you are in the drivers seat) and let me know if you have the same indentation.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i'll have to check when i move the G. was late coming back from lunch, so i used the 2 hour parking spot.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i didn't feel anything. maybe you have it because you have a sport model?

another stock P11 seat question: i read somewhere that all P11 front seats have built in seat warmers, and that you just need to wire a switch to them. can someone confirm or deny this? TIA.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
P11Gdub said:
i didn't feel anything. maybe you have it because you have a sport model?

another stock P11 seat question: i read somewhere that all P11 front seats have built in seat warmers, and that you just need to wire a switch to them. can someone confirm or deny this? TIA.
I doubt it but eventually I'm installing heated elements and I can let you know then, but I've had them for 2 years so It may not be anytime soon. talk to madmike about it he did a catskin kit on his g20 so he'll know both questions for sure

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
you talking about the lumbar bar?

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it might be for a manual type lumbar system. anybody know if lumbar was an option on the G20? if so, anybody got any pics of a car with lumbar support?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I know the P10's have the lumbar....atleast mine does...but all the knobs are on the left side side of the drivers seat...and then there is a lever in the middle on the right side of the seat.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
P10 WRC said:
it might be for a manual type lumbar system. anybody know if lumbar was an option on the G20? if so, anybody got any pics of a car with lumbar support?
i dont think p11 had lumbar. my p10 had it, but neither of my p11 sports had them. ill have to look tonight on my seats i have a sport too ill see if i can feel anything.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i diddnt feel anything.

on everythingg20 the seats are listed w/ heat and without so i would assume if you dont have the switches you dont have the elements.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
dude, i feel it. both seats have it. it def seems as if it were ment for a lumbar support lever. but i bet it has something to do with heated seats option.

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
trbobrk said:
I wish p11 had lumbar.
There are aftermarket companies that make manual and even electric lumbar adjustment hardware. All you have to do is remove the seat covers to install them, then mount the knob on the side of the seat.

When I installed my leather interior, I inserted a pad (~6"x12") in the lumbar area above the springs to add more lumbar support.

- Greg -

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
nah, its not on the airbag side its on the side near the center console. its weird i never felt it before haha
maybe its just a sport thing??

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MrFancypants said:
Which side of the seat? Sounds like you felt the side airbag, but that would be an odd place for an arm rest.

I've taken apart the entire P11 seat (1999 model) and there is no setup for an armrest.

- Greg -
no it's on the other side of the seat. i will try to nap a pic of it this weekend if i get around to it. I guess im the only fool that has it

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
P10 WRC said:
no it's on the other side of the seat. i will try to nap a pic of it this weekend if i get around to it. I guess im the only fool that has it

Cryss said:
dude, i feel it. both seats have it. it def seems as if it were ment for a lumbar support lever. but i bet it has something to do with heated seats option.
/\

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
P10 WRC said:
lol you got everyone feeling up their seats... imma take a break later and go feel up mine :bangin:

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
My P11 has lumbar on the drivers seat ........ I spose I could take a pickkie of the paddle thingi if ya want ........ No Seat SRS on my model tho ...... In fact I had never known bout the option till I came here ...... Prolly not a € thing :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts