Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just would like to know cause i need a front sway bar for my g20 2001 the stock one is bent on both ends and since i need to get it fix why not go aftermarket if anyone ca help thanks sorry for asking this im sure you all read this plenty of times;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
from what I know, they don't make front Sway bars for the G20.

This is just from what I heard...don't qoute me.

I'm also in the market, I'm probably going to buy Stillen front and rear strut bars + Stillen Rear Sway bar.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah me too.
I haven't heard of anyone that sells a front sway bar for the G20.
you would think if someone did make one then stillen would of had it..........

·
Registered
118 Posts
what were the fit problems.....I was going to order the rear sway bar with my springs and shock and put it on at the same time....

·
Registered
22 Posts
how did you bend your sway bars?
-Tom

·
Registered
562 Posts
uhhhh you guys aren't reading the posts right....they are talking about the front sway bars.....not the STB (Strut Tower Bar)....they front and rear STB fit fine...as well as the rear sway bar...the fronts no one makes for the P11 but I guess someone tried and there are fitment problems..

·
Registered
118 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:

Yeah... me too but there were some fit problems with the 2002... :cool:

TY423 said:
uhhhh you guys aren't reading the posts right....they are talking about the front sway bars.....not the STB (Strut Tower Bar)....they front and rear STB fit fine...as well as the rear sway bar...the fronts no one makes for the P11 but I guess someone tried and there are fitment problems..

he quoted me....with the two strut bars and the sway bars...and said me too....but there were some fit problems....so I assume that it is with the 02 g20's with the equipment I want to buy

·
Registered
562 Posts
are you talking about the front sway bar and the clearance with the motor? Didn't someone try it on and it worked?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm uber lost.

Dynamics told me no front sway bar available.

I just want to know if he was talking about the fit problem with the rear sway bar. I'm pretty sure the strut bars wouldn't be a problem.

ehhh...if it doesn't work... they better take that shit back :lick:

·
Registered
562 Posts
OMG I typed the wrong thing...I meant didn't someone already try the front STB...and it worked for all P11 years...sorry...and yeah no one makes the front sway bars...but someone tried I guess to fit one..

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
does anyone make a rear sway bar for p10s?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts