Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been really cold this week here in VA. Cold enough that when I went out to my car I found the bottle of Armor-All in the trunk to be frozen solid. Is it still useable if I let it thaw out or should I chuck it?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
put some gwapes in your trunk. those are nice as a frozen snack...healthy too. you can also throw in stwabewwies, and bluebewies, and all kinds of bewwies to have a frozen fruit medley.

If you throw P11Gdub in your trunk you would have a frozen Korean fruit :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Now when the ANTIFREEZE freezes, Then you've got a problem cuz it's THAT bloody cold out! :teeth:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Yup should be good. As long as it doesn't form chucks you're good. One of my bottles of car wax froze over winter and in the spring the texture of the whole wax had changed.

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
I've had wax go bad in the cold, it like seperates in to a thick paste and a really wierd liquid and doesn't go back. I think Armor All is trash to begin with so for that I don't know.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trbobrk said:
I've had wax go bad in the cold, it like seperates in to a thick paste and a really wierd liquid and doesn't go back. I think Armor All is trash to begin with so for that I don't know.
Yeah that's what I was afraid would happen to my leather conditioner but it seems to have thawed out fine and still works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts