Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. I upgraded to 15" wheels and tires and my 14" tires are still practically new. They cost $99 each (without taxes and junk). They were used for under 4k miles and are like new -- you can still see the nibs on the sides of them even! I measured 8/32nds of tread remaining. They are rated to go 80K miles according to Pirelli. These are 195 65 14 tires (4 of them) and are called Pirelli HP. Email me for a photo of how the tread looks. I was very happy with the tires -- nice and quiet and no vibration and good handling in dry and rain and slush. Anyway, if anyone wants these 4 tires, I want $200 cash 'n carry OR you pay ship cost to you. (this is less than 1/2 new cost when you add taxes and stuff)... If you want the p10 Rims WITH the tires already mounted and ready to go, then I want $350. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks much!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just need the P10 rims (i.e. minus the tires). If you can sell the tires and have the OE rims left, email me. What part of midwest are you from? I am relatively close to Ohio and commute back and forth quite often.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
uhh...this post was in March 2002...lol im thinking that its already sold:lol:

JAS

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah guys, I goofed, click the wrong button and went to those thread that was posted LAST year, and I didn't even check the date... hehe... sorry. :p :lol: :cheeky:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi 95G20,

Yeah I am still interested. What is the condition of the rims? Do you have pic and how much are you looking for? PLease let me know. You can PM me or email at [email protected]

BTW, sorry Chris, don't mean to use your thread to make a deal. :x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts