Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone who's interested in buying my rims.

Here's the scoop:
-16" rota slipstreams in sports bronze almost new condition
-The tires were mounted and balanced on the wheel in fall of 2005.
-I put them on the car in fall of 2005 and then garaged the car throughout the whole winter.
-The wheels themselves have never seen snow or salt. basically all they've been through is beautiful sunshine and some rain.
-Cleaned every week or other week when I wash the car.
-Tires are 205/55/16 Continental extreme contacts all weather prformance tires. Good tire in the rain and dry weather as well as light to moderate snow.
-The tires are used and have been used, but since I'm a freaking wheel whore they haven't seen any abuse just daily driving.
-Tires have at least 60% all around if not more. I rotate them every other oil change and take care of them.

Price:
$650 for wheel/tire combo

What you get:
-16" sports bronze rota slipstreams 4x114.3 +45 offset
-205/55/16 Continental ContiExtremem contact all weather performance tires
-Hub centric rings for b15 sentra
-Center caps

I'm located in Northern NJ and will not ship, Sorry. I will how ever either meet up with the person or deliver them if they are within driving distance. I'm willing to deliver them so long as the person is willing to pay for gas and tolls (if necessary)....Here's another thing.....If I deliver to manhatthan or around there...the buy must buy me some good food (Gray's papya, etc. :D) Or if I deliver to philly...you must buy me pats. :D

Here's the pics:

The tires should fit p11s with no problems, but p10s will have to change the tire size and get rear spacers.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I am interested... Have to check the fundage...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts