Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: A set of 4 18" silver Stich wheels with Pirelli 215/40 r18 P7000Z's. They are universal 4 and 5 lugs (4x114.5 and 5x114.5, I'm guessing). Two of these tires are in great condition, two are in good condition. The rims aren't in great condition. None are bent, but all 4 have at least a little nick on them. One of wheels has a decent scrape about 4 inches down the wheel. (My girl couldn't miss hitting a curb, but it was better than me getting a DUI!). Email me for pictures until I can figure out how to post them. Asking $650 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Re: FS: 18" Stich wheels w/Pirelli P7000

gFunk said:
For Sale: A set of 4 18" silver Stich wheels with Pirelli 215/40 r18 P7000Z's. They are universal 4 and 5 lugs (4x114.5 and 5x114.5, I'm guessing). Two of these tires are in great condition, two are in good condition. The rims aren't in great condition. None are bent, but all 4 have at least a little nick on them. One of wheels has a decent scrape about 4 inches down the wheel. (My girl couldn't miss hitting a curb, but it was better than me getting a DUI!). Email me for pictures until I can figure out how to post them. Asking $650 plus shipping.

they look sweet on the on ur ride. what suspension setup u using?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
damn i wish i had all that $$ now this would be way cheaper then the rh c2 and is a s nice
casual
if you dont sell no time soon keep me in mind
casual

·
Registered
98 Posts
i am interested. how much approx. do you think it would be to ship to boston mass.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
do you ever experience rub or anything of that nature? pardon the idiocy, but these seem kinda large. i would love 18s (and might be interested in purchasing them), but do these fit the p11 fine?

·
Registered
520 Posts
mmead16116 said:
do you ever experience rub or anything of that nature? pardon the idiocy, but these seem kinda large. i would love 18s (and might be interested in purchasing them), but do these fit the p11 fine?
Yes they would. 18's are perfect for a p11.

·
Registered
24 Posts
what is the difference between a p10 and a p11, all i know is that i got a 99 g20.... let me know that way ill know if theytll fit and if they fit i am definitley interested

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
1990-1996 g20 =p10 and 1999-2002 g20=p11
u have a p11 and if u interested in these wheels just pm me for details
casual

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
baby j, casual pretty much has an answer for any question you could possibly have. he and lukeatme know quite a bit about the G20

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
thanks mead still kind of so-so on the engine stuff but all i need is experience with it so i coulld be clear on some stuff

theres alot on here with same amount of knowl.. too just clearing the air

p.s. mead man u in florida how come we never heard from u on meets florida meets where u at?
casual

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
cas, right now i am in pensacola, aka LA. hopefully next fall i will be in either tallahasee or orlando. im kinda hoping for talli. but ill definitely go to some meets if i can. just let me know man. i gotta finish up HS first, but then i should be pretty much doin whatever. as far as shows go though, i dont have much done to mine, yet...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts