Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been on here in the longesttttttttt... well since i sold both g20s... but maybe going to get another one. so i hope this is cool to post my current car here.. if not admins can just just delete it or lock or whatever...

anyways..

Here is my 1987 GT-S with Levin front conversion for sale!! It has 159k original miles on the orig motor and tranny. everything is mechanically perfect!! Oil changed every 3500 with mobil synthetic runs super smooth, and shifts superbly.. I daily drove this for the past year and a half with no problems.. It has the stock LSD with it and has been welded so it just makes a little chirp chirp when going slow around corners.. Heres all the other info and pics:

-I am in Connecticut-

1987 GT-S
159k miles

Levin front end
Kouki rear bumper
Wed sports racing wheels (14 x 6.5 in front, 14 x 7 in rear)
with falken azenis tires on them, about 5 MILES ON THEM!!!
all new wheel studs as well

Fujitsubo Legalis R exhaust and new cat ( has about 5000 miles on them)
Brembo cross drilled rotors front and rear (have about 5 miles on them)
Project MU pads front and rear (have about 5 miles on them)
D2 suspension (front is not installed, but TRD springs and tockico struts are on the car in the front, you will get the rear trds and tokicos too with the car)
D2 rear lat bar (not installed though)
NGK plug wires
NGK plugs
new wheel bearings in rear
new battery
Carbing 3 point strut bar
Sony mp3/xm ready cd player
Personal Steering wheel
nice and clean interior with newer carpet I put in.. has cracked dash of course though... :(

Also included are my old wheels that came on the car, the konig rewinds, with beat up tires!! but the wheels themselves are in real good shape

as for things that need attention is the missing hood. :( if you saw my other post the place that gave me the coversion sent me a wrong hood and its been nothing but problems.. so i dont have a hood at all, not even the stock one..

also, the rear 1/4 driver side had the most rust (or rust in general for that matter) so that could use some attention.. other than that the car is very very nice all around, just needs a paint job and and a hood, and its a real nice ride..

AIM me at SwiftIkarus or email me [email protected] for more info you might have!!!!! now for the pics!

It has always been garaged and you can see i live in suburbia hell.. hah

Asking $4800
open to trades .... but money is always better. :)

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Wow, it looks amazing! Good lookin car you got there... I've been looking for a hatch for a long time, but they are SO hard to come by. good luck on the sale! Bump for a great car!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think it was .. it is a popup grill but not attached to the thermastat... it can be changed manually with a lever then lock it in place....

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
Good luck with the sale, looking good. Im in the process of picking up a 3 door gt-s, hoping everything works out my way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts