Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is a 5 speed with a burgundy exterior and tan interior. It has 204k miles. It runs very well. Oil changes have been made on time and the leather seats are in very good condition too. It has newer bridgestone potenza all season tires. Alpine cd player. It is also wired for subs w/ 4gauge wire. I have a bra and seat covers if desired. The muffler is also newer. The paint is very good too. The sunroof works fine. No 5th gear pop out. Factory wheels.

The bad: the front two power windows are broke. they won't roll back up if they go down. The passenger side mirror broke off, it is still attached with tape. It needs a new water pump and clutch switch. It has a little rust in the usual spots. It also has a small dent in the drivers side front corner. The factory alarm isn't working. The antenna won't go up and down automatically. The power locks work sometimes. The remote trunk switch is broke.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I really don't need another car, but for some reason am interested. Maybe intrigued is a better word. If you are able / willing send me some pictures here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts