Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly selling my rear section ONLY custom 2.25" Borla Turbo Muffler with 3" polished stainless tip. The entire piece is stainless from the piping to the tip.

This will bolt on directly to the 1991-1996 P10 factory midpipe with no problems. Easy intallation as well.

To see pictures, please go here and scroll to the bottom.

http://nismopc.tripod.com/borla.htm

Will take more pics of complete rear section and post when time permits.

Asking price will be $175 + shipping OBO.

If interested, please post a reply or email me directly at [email protected]

More added tidbits:

As you know it is kinda hard to explain sound without you actually hearing it, but...

The sound is quite distinct. Borla has a very nice tone to it. If you are installing it as a replacement/upgrade for you stock muffler, you will really like the deep tones it emits.

It is louder than stock, but within reason. And the angled tip is really nice looking since it is not a coffee-can size tip. Compliments the rear of the P10 very nicely in my opinion.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Borla

I just heard the tell-tale "hiss" coming from the rear of the 95 G20t I just got, sounds like I will be needing a muffler at some time in the future. Still have that Borla? I've just started my research on muffler vs. full exhaust options, I'll have to get back with you with an offer if I elect to go with just the muffler for now.

I posted a reply on your NX2000 gear questions...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I still have the rear set-up. It's actually still on my car. Either PM or email me with any ?'s, etc. Trying to get a full shot of it so you can see the whole section with the 2.25" piping, rear flange, and tip.

Had some issues with the original OEM muffler and flange, so I will be getting a replacement OEM next weekend at the earliest to put back on the car until I figure what I am doing. If you can wait til then for me to remove the Borla, let me know.

I have one other interested P10 owner on the www.automotiveforums.com, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

·
Registered
306 Posts
received and installed

Got the Borla. It looks GREAT, and sounds pretty good too. Only had a few droning RPM / speed spots. Already getting 40 mpg and over 200 HP at the wheels now...just kidding.

Mod # 1 done, what's next...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts