Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hows it goin everyone?
Back in 04 I had a 1995 Infiniti G20 with a loud system and ho alternator. I got around to selling everything else but the alternator. It has been sitting in my basement for a while and trying to sell it now.
I bought a 200 AMP alternator from mechanical man for $646 I installed it myself and used it for about 6 month's before selling my car in 2005.

I'm looking to get $275 shipped for it.
I'm a good guy and not out to screw anyone over, this is a very good alternator and worked perfectly.
When I installed it I had to modify the stock alternator tensioner bracket to make this fit. It wasn't that hard to do, just need to drill another hole in the bracket.
It comes with everything you will need to install it on you're Infiniti.

I accept paypal and can sell it in ebay if you need me to. You can check out my ebay account, id: fenton2519 I have over 160 rating with 100% positive feedback.

Well onto the pics:

You can check out my old ride at
Car domain page >>Click Here!!!
you will see pics of the alternator installed on my car there

Heres a pick of the wall I had in my Infiniti

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i thought i'd only see those on rap videos..god damn.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: WTF....Well, I guess its clear that you do not play around

Yeaa i did for a while, went through many setups and built a ton of boxes.
My first setup in that car was 3 cheap ma audio 12's powered off of a dj amp plugged into a power inverter. lol worked pretty good too.
Those pics there were the last system I had in there before selling the car. I had about $9000 invested in all of the stereo equipment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3400 rms in total which isnt that much. there was one amp hidden underneath also. my new system that i am building for my explorer is going to be 9000 watts rsm

·
Registered
430 Posts
dude pm with mith updates on the exploder i want to make a comp rig outta mine. my school bus comp rig did somethin like 46,000 watts pep. me and a bunch of kids from school built it.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Not too many people on the forum run a stereo that big... might be a bit hard to sell... Good luck and a bump for you... damn, that's all I gotta say...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone know what other model cars use the same mounting and plug on the alternator as a 95 Infiniti g20? Trying to see where else I can go to try to sell this alternator.
Thanks,
Matt

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
also nx2000. im pretty sure you are gonna have trouble selling this anywhere at that price. you can buy a new 200 amp alternator on ebay for $200

*edit* im not saying yours is not a better built unit, just lettin you know

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys, Yeaa I went the expensive route with the alternator because you get what you pay for. I heard too many stories about cheap alternators not putting out what there rated at and just quitting on them premateurely. I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere because my alternator took a crap.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i am kinda interested seeing as my cb and ham amps draw alot of amps but im sporting thre leece nevilles and that price tag is a lil heavy i paid 190 a peice for the 300 amps leeces.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts