Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clean looking. Insepction and Emissions are up to date. 139k miles. Manual transmission. Clean title.
Had the engine mounts sand blasted and re-welded a few years ago.

Asking $3500 obo. Located in Virginia.

Mods:
Superstreet Cold Air Intake
Bc Racing coilovers
JDM Strut Tower Brace (front/rear) 95 max/96 sentra
Motegi Wheels (17 in)
Addco 655 Rear Sway Bar/Bushings (Nissan B15 2006 se-r)
Impul Front Bumper
CLC Rear Bumper
M Side Flares
New Shift Knob and boot

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any rust? how is the core support?
I had the engine bay sand blasted and the mounts welded/fixed a few years ago to take care of the rust issues that had arisen. So the core support is really good. I use a very reputable shop (Mr Spoiler in Manassas)
That being said, there's a tiny rust spot on the rear left above the bumper. Its about the size of a dime and it wasn't worth fixing bc its not very noticeable and doesnt affect the structure/safety of the car.

I can dm you a pic of what Im talking about if you're interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the engine bay sand blasted and the mounts welded/fixed a few years ago to take care of the rust issues that had arisen. So the core support is really good. I use a very reputable shop (Mr Spoiler in Manassas)
That being said, there's a tiny rust spot on the rear left above the bumper. Its about the size of a dime and it wasn't worth fixing bc its not very noticeable and doesnt affect the structure/safety of the car.

I can dm you a pic of what Im talking about if you're interested.
Changed the front axles/cv boots a couple years ago and changed 2 of the brake calipers last year. This was my 1st car after college, Im the orig owner and bought it at 5 miles.
Ive got an evo and a cbr also, so Im just tired of having 3 vehicles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts