Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2002 G20 Sport $7500 price drop

edit: im now in need of a mini-van more than commuter/fun car. putting car back to stock, and selling parts. clean title. 112K miles. registered until june 2007. NOW ASKING 7500. carfax available.

2002 G20 Sport
Black with black sport interior (very very clean, no rips, non-smoker)
Cold a/c
New spark plugs (denso iridium)
New OEM spark plug wires
New cap and rotor
New Optima battery (red top)
Mautai916's ground wire kit
Ebay cone filter with adapter (not installed)
New K&N drop in (1K miles, have the low mile stock paper filter also)
New MAF sensor
New drilled/slotted rotors
EBC pads
New tires
Muteki Black Open Ended Tuner lugs (20 + key, not installed)
TWM Short Shifter (stock will be included)
Nismo shift knob, black aluminum (stock will be included)
Tein S-Tech springs (stock springs will be included)
Oil changed with Mobile1 5w30
While in my possesion, tank was filled ONLY with chevron 91 octane
29mpg consistently (it was only used to commute to work)
OEM bose headunit

Clean title, the car is smogged and CA registered until June 2007.

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
after driving a 2002 sport 5 speed, how can you possibly go back to driving a honda. if you make some engine modifications you can have her runnin like a champ. but im not trying to bash, anyway, good luck with your sale. bump to a fellow 02 sport.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
sixnineG said:
after driving a 2002 sport 5 speed, how can you possibly go back to driving a honda. if you make some engine modifications you can have her runnin like a champ. but im not trying to bash, anyway, good luck with your sale. bump to a fellow 02 sport.
honda = cheaper, can be made WAY faster, and easier to work. but id still have to go with the g20 :) (all my car homies drive hondas)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah. i've been working on hondas for more than 10 years. i thought modding a nissan would be an easy transition but its a whole new can of worms and i dont have the time nor patience to start all over again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someone buy his car so he can buy mine.

or just buy mine. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brand new MAF installed today :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
do you finance?? :):):)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
31 Posts
intrested in a trade for a s13 with sr20det, coilovers and more?

·
Registered
140 Posts
man thats my dream car you're trying to get rid of... I understand about you and hondas...my brother got a vtec 93 prelude he'll never lose.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
not everyone loves the G as much as most of us do. but my question, is if your a honda fan, why do you have a g35? why not like a s2k? or some honda/acura thingy?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
i bought the g35 because my wife is a nissan person. she always owned maximas before we got together. we had a 2000 tl, but after the tranny went out (2000-2003 tl's are infamous for tranny problems), it was time to trade in for a new car. i always picked the cars, so this time i let her decide. we were actually going to get an I35, but finally decided on the G. we didnt get an s2k because we were in the market for a family sedan. the 280hp rwd G was a nice change from the tl.

anyways. still for sale :)

everything is back to stock engine-wise (sounds so much better with the airbox than with the cone filter), and im picking up two brand new front s3 coilovers to replace the damaged ones. those will be installed as soon as i pick them up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I installed the brand new maf, oem airbox with k&n, and mautai916's grounding wires and the car feels a lot smoother than when i purchased it. im starting to get used to (might even go as far as like) the car now, so im pulling it off the market. once the b+g coilovers go on im sure i'll be a lot more happy. thanks for all the interest, good luck with your car searches.

·
Registered
756 Posts
stnwag0n said:
I installed the brand new maf, oem airbox with k&n, and mautai916's grounding wires and the car feels a lot smoother than when i purchased it. im starting to get used to (might even go as far as like) the car now, so im pulling it off the market. once the b+g coilovers go on im sure i'll be a lot more happy. thanks for all the interest, good luck with your car searches.
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts