Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2002 G20 Sport MAUI BLUE Perfect!! W/ Service Records TAKING OFFERS =D

Thats right, I picked up a wonderful Maui Blue g20 Sport 2002 in Huntington Beach a few months ago. I'm selling due to a Volvo S60R purchase.

The car has all service records from Day 1, as it was purchased by a family in Huntington Beach. The girl who sold it to me, purchased a Lexus IS250, and this was for sale.

The vehicle is in awesome condition with a few scratches and dents, the usual. The seats and overall exterior is in perfect condition, including the leather and floor mats.

Car is already smogged, and is still valid for the next owner.

The Octotat Rear Strut Tower bar will be included. The car needs no maintenance as I will provide you will all the previous service records.

The previous family did all major maintenance at Infiniti including all the major service intervals. The transmssion fluid and o2 sensor were replaced recently within the last 4~5 months.

I will be asking 9,500 on this vehicle, due to its rare color,and prestine condition.

If you want a maui blue, you know how hard it is to find.

100% CLEAN CARFAX no accidents, and fully maintained.

This vehicle has all 82k miles, factory parts, Bose, Automatic w/ LSD, Sunroof, Leather/suede interior etc... Includign the factory Sport wheels. The rear tires are BfGoodrich Sport tires, with 85% tread left, the fronts could be replaced soon.

Pictures to be up in a day or so, after it gets washed and detailed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Larry
$9500

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can you guess which one it is? I'll have better pictures tommrow or when it's sunny and clean.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Not interested but others that might be will most likely want to you if it is a manual transmission and how many miles.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZoliElo said:
Not interested but others that might be will most likely want to you if it is a manual transmission and how many miles.
It had in its listing that it was an auto, but i did forget the Miles. Thank you!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Feel free to make reasonable offers =) that i also forgot to put.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop =) 10,500

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10,000?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lowered Price to 9500!!!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
BUMP! this baby is super clean! don't let the rarest of the rare slip away. my crappy camera wasn't able to take any good pics, due to the lack of light.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
if only it was on the east coast with a stick

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I saw it in person and it's clean, pictures don't do the Maui Blue color justice.

This is a steal of a deal guys.

For reference, I just bought my 2002 Sport KL0, it too had all the Infiniti service records, and I bought it for $11,500, and he's only asking $9,500.

Bump for a cool guy.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have every single service paperwork.

The car is really solid.

I'd hate to sell it outside of G20.net

it really needs a home that will respect it for its true value.

I dont want to whore it out to some random person. Also, I would HATE to send it to auction.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice car Larry, this car's hot and a good catch.. any slight/major leaks on the car? Any rattling noises anywhere? Weird noises? Dents everywhere? heh

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No leaks at all.

NO rattling

2 small dents, that can be removed.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No bites at 9500 eh?

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I have a friend looking to get a p11 I will talk with him. Don't know if he wants to spend that much and also getting it here is another issue. How many miles is a drive cross country?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its 3 days, Hotels are 30 bucks a night. Bring a portable DVD player to watch.

If you love the car, and the color. It's worth it.

All service records too.

I'll even change the oil b4 you leave.

Like i've said. Id rather it stay in the G20 family.

If you need more detailed high-res pictures to seal the deal. I'd be more than happy to oblige.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts