Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the 2002 G20 sport package rims. 16X7 I believe they are.

Ummm I'm selling all four rims with the tires on them.
There is some curb damage.
I've used these rims and tires for 28,000 miles.

I am willing to sell these for $200 for all four with tires. The buyer pays for shipping and handling.

If anyone is interested email me at : [email protected]

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i'd be really interested in buying them. the tires overall size is the same as the p10, correct? i will IM you the next time you are online. i dont have email

·
Registered
60 Posts
I emailed you lastnight, I'd really like to buy these, I'm tired of my stock 15's. Tell me how much shipping is and I can send money, thanks.

-dru-

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Whoa! Can you weight those sum'bitches before you send them out. I'm interested in how much the whole wheel/tire combo weights. ;):beard:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i gotta do that....freakin the sport rims are so heavy hahahhaha i'll try to get that up.

If anyone does want the rims and is intersted...email me

I'll be sending out a mass mail of pictures of the rims. On friday

·
Registered
251 Posts
The 16s rims with tires are appro. 35-40 lbs. each. The rims dont weight much more than the 2000 G20t 15's, maybe only a couple lbs more. I didnt weight the rims, I only took it off and I guess-estimate that 35lbs.

·
Registered
251 Posts
but they are freaking nicer rims compare to the 15s in the other years. Be careful not to damage the rims from the curb. They are VERY easy to get damage.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok here is the deal. The rims are not sold yet. I will be sending out pictures of the rims on Friday night.

Once everyone receives the pictures and examines them.

We'll go from there.

I didn't think it was fair to give it to the first person that wanted them cuz no one knew exactly the condition they were in.

We have two choices here I guess:
1) Highest Offer (anonymous bidding...through email. You get one try. Send one price. If your's is the highest price then you get them)
2) Real Auction Style

So pictures will be sent to everyone that has sent me an email on Friday night.
The rims are 16X7 2002 G20 Sports Package Rims w/ 205/40/r16 Bridgestone Potenza Tires.

There is a little curb damage (pretty much unnoticable from more than two or three feet away) except for front driver's side that has more. Tread is like 60% on front and 75% left on back.

Starting price will be $200 and buyer pays shipping and handling which I will find out if you send me your zip code.

·
Registered
251 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Damn!!! I didnt know so many people wanted the sport rims I still have mines in my house since I bought the rims, shit I might sell them.... =)

A lot of people like the rims from the sport 2002, one of them is me. I got it when about 6 months ago, very happy with them.
Also at 28000 miles, i think it is really hard for the tires to be 60-75% tread left. My 15'' potenza RE 92 was about 30-40% when they were 26000 miles.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I noticed I wrote Bridgestone Potenza 205/40/R16s...they are actually 205/50/R16s.

I have the pictures of my rims....I'm looking to sell within the next 24 hours so email me asap for pictures.

Shipping and Handling is to be paid by the buyer. You can go to www.ups.com and calculate how mcuh it will cost.

My zip code is 01960. I'm not 100% sure about the weight ... I'm going to call infiniti and ups tomorrow to find out how they can be boxed and how much they way. Probably around 35-40lbs and the box size around 22x8x22 inches

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Damn!!! I didnt know so many people wanted the sport rims I still have mines in my house since I bought the rims, shit I might sell them.... =)

Mike,

I may buy those from you , I will call you tonight !!

·
Registered
45 Posts
HERE YOU GO GUYS!!!!

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST THAT PROMPTED ME TO SEND CHEKMI21 MY Bid offer of $257 WAY BACK IN JULY, 2002!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts