Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curiosity - how many of you would be interested in buying my G? The one on the left <---------------.

As for mods - stock with a few add-ons. Rewired foglights, PIAA headlights, clearance lights and foglights. Momo Shiftknob w/ boot, Razo Titanium/Stainless Pedals. Primera GT badges with big Infiniti emblem!!! 35% tinted windows - excellent craftmanship!! The car is so new and clean that you wouldn't think it has been driven! This is a rare beast! Not so many G20 with Titanium colour is available!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do have that silver suede with black leather seats.

Trade? Hahahahahaheh....very funny :) Not without the expense of $$$$.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Why you sellin your car!!?!

Hybrid, your determined to get that sport interior huh!!

Ah...it's one of those time when you're little mouse running in your head says "sell you car and get something better". Well I was looking into getting the M3 bimmer. Not 100% sure - need to do real thinking juggling between the M3 or a condo....ah..life..so difficult with so little money!! DUH! Anyway, I already promised this mouse of mine that my second car will be an M3. Soooooooooooo.................. You want to buy it? hehehaeh

·
Registered
20 Posts
Decisions decisions

If you are thinking about an M3 the phrase "little money" should not be used. :D

I guess the M3 would be a slight step up from the G. Of course the $40K price difference should get you some improvement.

Just to be the devil on your shoulder....you can get a condo anytime, but the chance to get and enjoy an M3 will dwindle.

Good luck.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Seriously man, get the condo! You still have plenty of time to get and drive really nice cars. Also in a couple more years the new M3 will be a tonne cheaper so it will be easier to afford. You still havent' mentioned what year you're looking at. The new ones are WAY better than the last generation. The oldest ones (200hp I4) are just cool. ;)

But I'd go for the condo. Cars are just so not an investment. Plus there will be plenty more sweets cars coming out in the future that you'll probably want.

·
Registered
586 Posts
G-loads said:
Just a curiosity - how many of you would be interested in buying my G? The one on the left <---------------.

Now isn't this odd? I was just talking to my b/f about wanting to buy an '02 G20 in that color... what are you asking for?

;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
G-Forces said:
Seriously man, get the condo! You still have plenty of time to get and drive really nice cars. Also in a couple more years the new M3 will be a tonne cheaper so it will be easier to afford. You still havent' mentioned what year you're looking at. The new ones are WAY better than the last generation. The oldest ones (200hp I4) are just cool. ;)

But I'd go for the condo. Cars are just so not an investment. Plus there will be plenty more sweets cars coming out in the future that you'll probably want.
J, sorry I didn't answer your question. I don't like anything that is already used! Including girlfriends :) I am thinking of the 2003 model.

You are absolutely right about the investment in cars, literally nothing!! Because of that the condo is on the heavier side of the balance.

I nearly got intimidated by an Integral today. We both were by-passing a car on a single-lane highway and I accelerated on my 3rd gear then shifted gear at 5000 rpm, the next thing I knew he was an inch off my ass. If I redline the engine I might leave a door length but still.....sometime I wish I have the T28 under my hood!

littlerudegirl said:

Now isn't this odd? I was just talking to my b/f about wanting to buy an '02 G20 in that color... what are you asking for?

;)
Sorry littlegirl, after rethinking and rethinking and more rethinking I am going to keep my car and add more mods to it, namely the T28 turbo. J is right that there will be better cars within a few years and that the M3 will be cheaper, hopefully by which time the GT-R is here! Oooohhhh....yeeeaaah!

One thing for sure though.....as much as I would fall in love with a lady looking into her beautiful eyes, I am much passionate of the look of the G20.

Thanks for your interests and opinions.

Cheers.
jIm

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
sometime I wish I have the T28 under my hood!
Jim, that's probaly the way to do. I'm looking into that sort of setup myself. GTi-R mani, T28, 370cc @ 4bar, FMIC, etc. I'm just looking for around 240-250whp. That should keep me more than happy and kicking ass on most of the cars on the road. ;) Then it can start saving pennies for my Daytona Blue Track Pack 350Z!
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HybridAMP said:
lol
Dude, I love that:

"One thing for sure though.....as much as I would fall in love with a lady looking into her beautiful eyes, I am much passionate of the look of the G20. "
- G-loads

u know, I wonder how hard it would be for me to make sweet love to my G20?
hrmmmmmmm
rofl
It's not hard, "you're in" every time :) haheahahaeh

G-Forces said:

Jim, that's probaly the way to do. I'm looking into that sort of setup myself. GTi-R mani, T28, 370cc @ 4bar, FMIC, etc. I'm just looking for around 240-250whp. That should keep me more than happy and kicking ass on most of the cars on the road. ;) Then it can start saving pennies for my Daytona Blue Track Pack 350Z!
:lol: :lol:
Yeah my set up is pretty much in my signature. Who knows, I might beat that M3 on the road! hahahaehe...

·
Registered
92 Posts
If I were you, I would get the E36 M3 96. Thats the year I believe they put in the 3.2L engine I6...rated at 321hp. Also, the E36 looks better then the E46's (the new ones). You can make them look nice, lower it slap on rims and ur set! Although you should put that money toward your G20, an M3 is a very nice investment! Again, dont forget though....BMW parts don't come cheap, and insurance is goin to hammer you...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Good choice on keeping it i was gonna trade in the G20 for a G35 coupe and take the $10,000 downfall when my G20 is already paid off. Why make payments why you dont have to, so i figured just wait hook up the G then get the G35 and co grazy with the G20 in the garage for a drag car, not point in selling it, wont get much for it ya know. Plus in a year or two the G35 coupe will be found for like 20 grand with 30,000 miles and the new ones will probably have more horses and black housings and such, im sure i wont be taking te 34k brand new car downfall for when you dirve off the lot its worth 25k.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts