Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up some Nitto Neo Gens. 215 40 18.

I used to roll 215 35. I must say these ride like a cloud but they are too big for my ride height. They only have 30-40 miles on them right now. they are pretty much BRAND NEW. If anyone is interested PM me.

I paid like $550 for them. I would like to sell them for $450 OBO and will work with shipping with buyer. also willing to work with the price if i get a buyer fast. PM me for details. thanks will post pics if buyer is interested. but seriously these are brand new.

·
Registered
421 Posts
pm was sent a couple days ago.... still have these? Can I just buy two?

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lucinosr20 said:
pm was sent a couple days ago.... still have these? Can I just buy two?
still got them, still on the car. i tried sending you a pm bro but your box is full. i would like to sell them as a set as of right now.

·
Registered
421 Posts
sry i didnt know.... thought the bar would be totally red when it was full, not half yellow half red, anyways..... Ill let you know, but that means ill just have to hold off on turbo yet again, which isnt so bad. Ill wait until the summer to turbo, when theres no school. Let me get my check, and then we will see what happens. Like if the price is right. I dont need the tires THAT bad, but you need to get rid of em quick, you shoot me the lowest shipped price, and we can go from there.

if you dont have anyone biting in a few days, and i can do your price, let me know PLS if you can part em out, cause ill just throw them on the front. :) thanks man. Oh and i cleard my inbox.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts