Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item Price: $350.00
Item Condition: New
Item Location: Roy, Utah
Shipping Options: Local pick-up , Continental US , All US States & Territories
Acceptable Means of Payment: Paypal , Money order , Cash
My Name: Luke Draayer
Contact Information: PM or text (801) 389 - 3394

I decided to sell these because no local shop can do the reliefs for my ve build (that I trust).

I'll ship them free to the lower 48 and work with those who are outside of that. If I am slow to get back to a message it is because I am at work but I will get back on a break or after I am off.

Wiseco Pistons

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have these exact pistons. Anyone going build bottom end DET should really consider these. The compression is higher than what "most people" think is good for turbo applications, because the internet is full of idiots. I went from 8.3:1 compression in the GTi-R to these 9.0:1 Wisecos because I don't plan to run 38lbs of boost on a $200 turbo. Like a sane person, I want my car's power to be linear, instead of being at 12HP under 3000rpm and 680HP at 3001 rpm.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have these exact pistons. Anyone going build bottom end DET should really consider these. The compression is higher than what "most people" think is good for turbo applications, because the internet is full of idiots. I went from 8.3:1 compression in the GTi-R to these 9.0:1 Wisecos because I don't plan to run 38lbs of boost on a $200 turbo. Like a sane person, I want my car's power to be linear, instead of being at 12HP under 3000rpm and 680HP at 3001 rpm.
Thanks for info and they are a great setup. My old setup was a 8.5:1 ratio and was a decent setup. I have several buddies do a 9.5:1 setup with no issues that they beat up on daily. On insane days I might crank up the boost to 15 psi instead of the 10 psi I plan on running daily. I hope somebody picks these up soon. The cheapest I have seen them around is $450 so whoever gets them will get a decent deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.