Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a short story behind this so please read in order to know why I am selling and why so cheap: I’ve had this car for 2 years and took very good car of her(the previous owner didn’t). I just purchased a new car and was in the process of getting it inspected and registered as well as putting this one on the market. On my way to class, it shut down on the freeway, I pulled over and towed it home. This was the first time the car has given me any serious trouble. I don’t know what’s wrong and if I did, I don’t have time to fix it because I work and go to school full-time. That’s why I’m letting this car go for $650obo.

The Good: 152k mi. Auto, Sunroof, Keyless.2 week old plug wires, 6 month old Bosch plugs and distributor. Entire exhaust replaced within the last year, including catalytic convertor and Summit Racing muffler(which doesn’t sound much louder than stock.) red tail lights. Aiwa CD/Mp3 player. Ebat style WAI. Replaced leather seats last year with cloth. New bumper w/ my KIA lip installed(one of the brackets was missing so I used liquid steel to help mount one side of the bumper). Newer tires and stock rims.Hood, trunk, and left fender from a newer car. Probably lots more that I’m leaving out.

The Not So Good: Car shut down on me, I disabled the EGR but I’ve been driving for almost 2 years with no trouble. I took out the CEL because I knew it was about the EGR. Paint is kind of dull, I just bought some Nu-Finish to help that but I’ll just leave it in the car now. No AC(everything works it just has a fast leak somewhere, I was told possible the condenser.)

If there are any questions or you want some other pictures. Just post here or email [email protected]. Check my feed back here and on Ebay as ewilliamsburg

This car is located in Williamsburg Virginia 23188

·
Registered
526 Posts
i hate to break it to you but that's not a 94 the grill + bumper are from a 91-93

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are u gonna part out? i want the front driver side window motor
I'm trying not to part it out because it was doing fine until this happened. I don't do timing and I don't want to pay more than my asking price to fix it.

ill buy that lip!!!!!!!!
If you can find a KIA Spectra GSX at the scrapyard, you can get one pretty cheap. This was from a 2000

·
Registered
526 Posts
crookiz said:
I hate to break it to you but like i said, I replaced the bumper and the grill. Its a 94. Sorry for the confusion, I parted out a 93 so I used some parts from that car that I needed
ohok but you didnt mention anything about the grill cool? part out? if you are i'll call dibs on the tach/ instrument cluster

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to hold off for a while to see if anyone wants to fix it because it has a lot of life left but if not I'll let it go cheap to someone who wants to part it out. I have a cluster from a 93 left over but I don't know if thats what. i told someone else about the grill earlier, sorry about that.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to start parting this car so let me know what you need.
fuel rail with injectors. there's more but i cant think of right now.
I can't verify that all of the injectors are working properly because the car isn't running but if you still want it let me know.

On a side note: Is it possible to change the title of this thread?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts