In Massachusetts, Framingham / "Metro West"

Automatic transmission
Leather Interior, beige, excellent condition
Power seats
Sunroof
90k miles - mostly highway, commuting
MPG: 27-28 average for winter & summer
Gold paint
Falken tires: good traction on wet, good mpg, highly rated.

I've spent $2500+ on replacing front end parts this year: struts, tie rods, steering assembly, etc., etc.

Reluctantly parting w/ a terrific car which I'd hoped to convert to 5-speed like the one I had before it, a P10 '93.5 - - actually, I'd planned on swapping in the P11's 6-speed manual tranny.

And, thanks to the forum folks for helpful postings over the years.

- Chris

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Not like i should be bangin' your post, but i've bought a few p11's for less than half that. If you are serious about sellin' the car, lower the price dude.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P11 6spd tranny???
Thanks for feedback posts.

price is negotiable -

I used an "equivalent price" from autotrader or cars.com
where a '96 (or '95 ?) with 95k miles is asking $6,950 and it has the extra options - leather interior, power seats and perhaps the better sound system - altho mine does not have multi-cd changer.

The leather actually is in good shape - I've had it for 6 years, and taken care of it, the previous owner either also took care or was a very lightweight seat-sitter.

Otherwise, it's another G20 - not the t with a spoiler, nor stick shift.

I recall reading that the p11's 6-speed manual tranny will fit in a P10 - -
maybe that's not so.
But, 6th speed on the highway ought to be nice: quieter, easier on the engine & gas.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
There is no 6speed p11s unless someone went through the trouble of doing a conversion/upgrade.. the p12 (not in the usa) had a 6speed. All p11 manuals were 5speed.

You need to keep in mind that DEALER pricing isn't going to be the same as PRIVATE Party but if your local market area dictates that you can get over $6k for your car, GREAT for you and gluck with the sale.

People here on g20.net probably aren't going to be very interested in your car though unless you are VERY negotiable (just look around at the other FS ads here for comparison).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no 6speed p11s unless someone went through the trouble of doing a conversion/upgrade.. the p12 (not in the usa) had a 6speed. All p11 manuals were 5speed.

You need to keep in mind that DEALER pricing isn't going to be the same as PRIVATE Party but if your local market area dictates that you can get over $6k for your car, GREAT for you and gluck with the sale.

People here on g20.net probably aren't going to be very interested in your car though unless you are VERY negotiable (just look around at the other FS ads here for comparison).
Sure - very negotiable on this end. I'm hardly a Dealer.

Right - no p11 6-spd MT - I mis-remembered a UK posting about converting p10 to 6-speed. I see postings about using one from P12 - in UK - and a Maxima 6-speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts