Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my old 99 P11 LSD transmission from own G20 since I upgraded to a 2001+ LSD unit. I opened it up to inspect it before I waste my time and others money on it and then decided to get the case reinforced at the passenger side axle seal area. Has new input shaft seal, new shift rod seal, and new axle seals installed. I don't have the speedo for it since my other trans needed it, but it does come with the reverse switch. LSD worked perfectly nice and tight could barley turn the other wheel when one was on the ground and both spun in same direction. My VIN plaque is still on there so check the VIN if you think it's not a G20t. Not in a rush to sell, but won't refuse reasonable offers. Will meet halfway, just have to pay a little for gas. My phone is 281-508-86 Nine T O O. Shoot me a txt if serious or just PM me on here. I have no issues shipping to Hawaii, just be aware the transmission and packaging weighs well over 90 lbs, and USPS will not ship items over 70 lbs on via FedEx unless you can provide a UPS account number for me to use. Usual continental rate is about $80-110 to ship via fedex and that's all I ship through since I've never had anything lost or damaged through them.

Looking to get $400+ shipping. Paypal is [email protected], shoot me a TXT or PM before sending money to make sure it has not been sold yet. Also allow at least 3 days for payment to process. I provide pics of shipping receipts and anything else you want pics of.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can ship anything large... I just shipped a VVL head to Hawaii over on Zilvia, and also at least 3 transmissions on the dash as well. It's still hydraulic and I'm getting pics and video tomorrow to show that its an LSD unit. Shipping to PA would be about $130. I ship only in tough plastic bins that are made for heavy items. I also have a B13 SE-R transmission as well that got 5th gear pop out fixed via a new shift fork and new seals as well if you are looking for a replacement for a stock B13 one.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
around what milage were you at when the 99 lsd was taken out?
Your question is that of someone who has no understanding of what a life span on a manual transmission is vs an automatic. An automatic wears out, manuals don't wear out due to mileage, they get damaged by crappy drivers. Ok now show me proof that gears on a FWD gear stacks actually wear out and can break like an automatic, and especially since we live in TX and high mileage means nothing on cars when they are properly cared for, and most Inifiniti's that I have come across in Houston have been taken care of pretty well since they go to the dealership and get everything serviced when needed. How many miles has your transmission lasted??? Post up when yours broke or when someone elses broke, cause only failure would be from crappy drivers constantly having to shift gears in city traffic, not highway driving, and I can definitely say without a doubt this car was mainly used for highway driving only throughout Texas.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Regarding the mileage question. I was going to ask that question but I don't have enough money. That was a pretty valid question considering if that is a VLSD transmission, that DOES wear out with usage and time. They get weaker with more miles in the sealed VLSD, that is how the units work.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
K when the wheel was jacked up on one side I could barely turn the wheel that was up in the air, I could basically remove a lug nut with how tight it was. Also once again, city driving when the wheels are constantly differing in turning speed wears out clutches faster if the trans was not serviced regularly, highway driving does not wear out LSD clutches either due to the wheels basically going straight and not differing in speed when turning. If it helps I did a nice two wheel burn out one day just to test it since my friend hollered at my from his car asking if it had LSD... I think that solved that mystery pretty easily. Believe me, driving a FWD with LSD is the greatest feeling ever, going from open diffs in Hondas and other newer nissans. Flooring it on a sweeping turn and still accelerating is great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.