Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, all four originally planned designs have come to fruition and are ready to ship! Thanks all who have supported this effort and helped to get these made. The red and green shirts were finished a couple of weeks ago but my daughter was just born so I had been too busy to update until now. Hopefully having these all in one thread will help to eliminate confusion and get the word out on all four designs. Here are the shirts and the sizing/payment/shipping info:

Check sizes available below before ordering to make sure I still have your size!
I will keep these updated, so it should be as accurate as possible.

Please don't forget to include your quantity, size(s) and address with your order!

AVAILABLE SIZES BY DESIGN:

White Vodafone P11
S - 5 left
M - 1 left
L - 4 left
XL - 3 left
XXL - 4 left
XXXL - 1 left

Blue Calsonic P10
S - SOLD OUT!
M - 1 left
L - 6 left
XL - SOLD OUT!
XXL - SOLD OUT!
XXXL - SOLD OUT!

Green Castrol P10
S - 4 left
M - 6 left
L - 6 left
XL - 8 left
XXL - 5 left
XXXL - 1 left

Red Old Spice P10
S - 3 left
M - 7 left
L - 4 left
XL - 9 left
XXL - 4 left
XXXL - 2 left

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
a lot more P11 ones left than I would have thought.

After payday, I 'll be contacting you for 2 or 3 shirts. I might get a P11 one to complete the set :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a lot more P11 ones left than I would have thought.

After payday, I 'll be contacting you for 2 or 3 shirts. I might get a P11 one to complete the set :)
You and me both, man! Thanks for the support!

BTW Congrats!
...and thank you again! Parenthood is pretty awesome.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats on the little one! Its one of lifes greatest joys being a parent I have #3 in the oven cookin now haha
I am deff likin the calsonic an castrol shirts great job

·
Registered
71 Posts
I love my p11 shirt. I would love to buy a p10 shirt since that's what I used to have. but my motor just blew and the swap is more important than the shirt. If they're still left in a month or so when I'm done I really want one. I'd love some new p11 design's though. I love my 99 :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SLCG - I'm glad you like your P11 shirt, and I'm sure there will be P10 shirts left when you're ready to get them. Haven't seen too many other good P11 touring cars to do...Unisia Jecs, maybe. But I'm already out about a grand on the production costs for all these, so unless I sell some more to recoup, this will probably be it.

Thanks Steve, got your payment. PM sent regarding blue shirt. Let me know...

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Damn it I want to buy some shirts!! I'll try to send $ by next week. I just got some bills to pay first.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts