Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Nelson I've lost 10 kilograms during the summer, a lot of mountain bike and running...I' m considering picking up S sizes ...have u got ex-fat discounts?

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Nelson if you ever get around to doing more, ill have a blue p10 in XL...my L is to tight :) all my XL ones (white, red, green) fit nice

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Nelson if you ever get around to doing more, ill have a blue p10 in XL...my L is to tight :) all my XL ones (white, red, green) fit nice
Ok man, will do! If I ever do more, the blue will be the first one I do for sure. Sorry the L was too tight and then I was out of XL. That was a bummer. Glad the others are holding up! Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know if this is still active but I'm interested in a blue calsonic P10 shirt. I am in need of a medium size. What would be the total price including shipping to Belgium? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Stijn

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
I don't know if this is still active but I'm interested in a blue calsonic P10 shirt. I am in need of a medium size. What would be the total price including shipping to Belgium? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Stijn
Still is, just shoot him a PM, although he is good at replying to the thread as well :).

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I might some more. :)

61 - 80 of 112 Posts