Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's pretty cool! I have 1 that doesn't fit anymore (I shrunk, lol). Would like to get another one that actually fits.

·
Registered
15 Posts
These were great. I wore mine a few times each to shows, then my wife did this for me

Great stuff nelson.
Wow would love something like that on my wall! preferably in the living room but realistically in the garage :cheese:

Any chance I could have a nice photo/drawing/template/... of the 3 so I could get it printed and framed? Already got 3 T-shirts but the shipping almost killed me (Belgium)... Would pay for it, So let me know if you'd be interested in some sort of thing. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
These were great. I wore mine a few times each to shows, then my wife did this for me

Great stuff nelson.
That is bad assed!! I might consider doing pics on the wall for the garage too.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Wow would love something like that on my wall! preferably in the living room but realistically in the garage :cheese:

Any chance I could have a nice photo/drawing/template/... of the 3 so I could get it printed and framed? Already got 3 T-shirts but the shipping almost killed me (Belgium)... Would pay for it, So let me know if you'd be interested in some sort of thing. Thanks!
PMed you Stijn!

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
I’d be down for both. Old designs on a black shirt and a new design on a black shirt. I haven’t used a computer in so long I need to find an old computer with photoshop and see if I can remember how to whip up a pic of the Black O’dor P10 for a shirt.

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
I'd definitely like to get HQ prints for some posters/frames on my walls. I love the idea of the tshirts framed from a few years ago.

Also I've gained weight soooo mine doesn't fit now :D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Are the amounts in post 1 accurate?
Definitely not. I’ve edited it to get rid of the outdated inventory numbers.

If you search for them on eBay (probably the only “Primera shirt” search result), you can see what sizes and how many are left for each design. They also got cheaper because I don’t need to be storing them forever. If anyone wants one and doesn’t want to go through eBay, just PM me.

I'd definitely like to get HQ prints for some posters/frames on my walls. I love the idea of the tshirts framed from a few years ago.

Also I've gained weight soooo mine doesn't fit now :D
I can Dropbox you the files if you want to do prints, Jon. They’re vector format so they can be scaled however large or small you want.

Lots of bigger sizes left, too for most of them. I went from a L to a M to a L to a M and now teetering on a L again. Can’t make my mind up if I like salad or tubs of rainbow chip frosting better.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts