Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

fs: aluminum gauge covers

544 views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Domiken 
#1 ·
#3 ·
nope, none for the automatic. i couldn't get a hold of one when i was making the bezels. i think the only difference is the cutout in the middle. i guess it would be possible for you to put it on, trace the cutout, then carefully cut it and file/sand it smooth. ah, oh well...

#7 ·
$40 shipped - just to make sure we are on the same level, are you asking about the gauge cluster, or the gauge bezel? or might you want the gauge cluster with a bezel installed for $65 shipped?

go for a lift, but do a suspension lift, not a body lift. the body lift will only give you clearance, but a suspension lift will give you more travel.

#9 ·
yeah, the cluster is $40 shipped. haven't tried changing the needles. do you want to put those needles on the p11, or the p11 needles on those, and why??

#11 ·
aha. that's cool. i don't know if they would fit or not, but if it works, it would be sweet. i don't know if it would work since the p11 is already red/orange, but importintelligence.com has needle glow kits. it would probably work with a red kit, maybe get something funky if you used another color. hmm...

#14 ·
I actually sent an e-mail to the guy from import intelligence and he says the P11 is made of lexan material also if you look at it sideways its clear, just the back f the whole needle is red so it looks red. He said the red will reflect really good with our needles

#16 ·
hey guys, just one suggestion about those import intelligence needle kits and gauge face kits. TAKE YOUR TIME! and in the instructions is says to use a vynal applicator when all you need is soap and water. I bought a vynal applicator and it ruined both my gauge cluster and my new gauge faces. I had to go out and buy a new cluster but II sent me some new faces for free, which was pretty cool of them. Other than that, they look awsome and the blue needles are an awesome touch!

#17 ·
I also wanted to know what color bezels do you have?

#18 ·
Not sure yet but i dont have any money got custom work done. Selling Stock front bumper w/ Stillen front for only $350 and the rear 2001 double slot bumper for $90.

#19 ·
tdog- thanks for the tips. the only color i have the bezels in is the natural aluminum (clear anodize). it is possible to use duplicolor metalcast spray to get a red, blue, or gold metal look to it. i used the red for the mounts on my front strut tower brace.

domiken- what do you mean by "double slot" and what's the custom work you had done?

#20 ·
in other words the 2002 rear bumper, and youll see the custom work in a week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.