Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, here is the quick low down on the deal. I live in Omaha,NE. This is on the OmahaRacing board. (www.omaharacing.com) in the classifieds if you want to check it out. SR20DET<Silvia S13, Bluebird, and GTiR (clips)> Click this to read it. If you are wanting to get a super fucking deal on this any of these engines. We already have 2 Silvia motors that we car going to get, and a GTiR for my friends 91 G20(that's gonna be nice:lol: when we swap it). My friend Tony got us the hook up. We can get this deal only if we get a couple people to order with us. (more engines or GTiR clips) This is Tony's deal. He is a sweet dood. You will be seeing his car VERY SOON. (S13 240sx with a RB26DET, with some goodies..like a big ass turbo. It was all custom made to fit.;) So this is not a scam. If that is what you are thinking. Check the omaharacing board for losts more info. I'm going to post a copy of the detailed message I made. (Tony is a busy guy, he didn't have time to post it. So I did to get the word out.) His SN is Turbo 240 on the OR site by the way.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
post from the OR site.

Hello do you have a Nissan 240sx, Sentra, 200sx, NX2000, or Infiniti G20? Been thinking of swapping in a new motor?:lol If you have then contact my friend Tony at [email protected] THIS IS FOR THE SR20DET MOTOR ONLY! My friend has found a good deal. We are getting a SR20DET silvia motor and a SR20DET GTiR front clip so far. **for anyone that doesn't know. A front clip is basicly you take a big saw and cut the car in half. Everything from the dash up to the grill is the front clip.**
Little bit of info on what the motor
will go into and power ratings:

Silvia motor-fits in 89-93and94-98 240sx's Will also fit into a Nissan Pickup Truck.
POWER-redtop motor 205 HP 203 TQ
-blacktop motor 220 HP 203 TQ
BlueBird motor-any year Sentra, 200sx, NX2000 or Infiniti G20
POWER-around 227 HP 210 TQ
*I say around cause some people that have the engine say it has 215hp others say it has 227hp*
Pulsar GTiR motor-^same as the Bluebird motor
POWER-around 247 HP 220 TQ
*around because some people say 227hp, some say 250hp.

If you have any questions about what all comes with what. Then email him at [email protected] Or post here. Also I would like to add that Tony is the one that is doing this deal. He's a busy guy and hasn't had any time to post it on here. So I posted this for him to help get the word out.

We are going to make the order near the end of August maybe even sooner. So let us kno what you are going to do. Thank you for your time, BLUE

Serious Inquires and Replys Only Please

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Turbo 240's (Tony) reply to some questions on the OR site.

All the motors i am getting are complete harnesses, ecu, mafs, turbo, etc. Full front clips are available, but body peices are extra for s13 due to high popularity of the silvia front end conversion, The pulsar is the only front clip i can get that for the same price includes body peices.

prices are as follows.

-s13 redtops-- $1950 plus shipping.

-gti-r front clips, including body peices -- $2700 plus shipping

-bluebird with top mount ic, and piping, $1800 plus shipping

Tony's Email is [email protected] my name is Chris, if you wanted to know. :p

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Just so everyone understands this.

The BBDET and the GTi-R comes with an AWD tranny ONLY. So the tranny that is included is basically not useable. With just that part alone, the engine prices could be lower because you can not use the tranny. You'll have to use the stock SR20DE tranny.

The ECU is a chance. Some have had great results with the ECU working. Others had to get the JWT ECU because the DET ECU just would not work.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: post from the OR site.

BlueEnyaMix said:
BlueBird motor-any year Sentra, 200sx, NX2000 or Infiniti G20
POWER-around 227 HP 210 TQ
*I say around cause some people that have the engine say it has 215hp others say it has 227hp*
Pulsar GTiR motor-^same as the Bluebird motor
POWER-around 247 HP 220 TQ
*around because some people say 227hp, some say 250hp.
These numbers are dead wrong and just pulled out of the air, not that it really matters, other than it's deceptive advertising.

The Bluebird DET makes around 205bhp and the GTi-R DET makes around 227bhp. I've only said "around" because I don't have my article in front of me. You can bank on the numbers I put in my article. I did the research necessary to find these numbers and to confirm them.

I 100% guarantee the numbers quoted above are wrong.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they aren't pulled out from the air George. They are off different sites that people said that they got for power. The 247hp mark for the GTiR engine was from a guy that dynoed his GTiR stock. This number is for the flywheel also.. if you might be thinking it's for the wheels. www.gtiroc.com is a good site.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
BlueEnyaMix said:
No they aren't pulled out from the air George. They are off different sites that people said that they got for power. The 247hp mark for the GTiR engine was from a guy that dynoed his GTiR stock. This number is for the flywheel also.. if you might be thinking it's for the wheels. www.gtiroc.com is a good site.

He pulled the engine an dyno'd it on a engine brake dyno??

No, I'm not thinking at the wheels. I'm going by the official rating by Nissan. If that "flywheel" number was not measured on an engine dyno, it's BS. Is it SAE corrected?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know what I give up trying to explain it to you all. Not pissed, but i'm frustrated that you won't believe me. So whoever is interested then click on the link to the OR site for more info on it. Otherwise I don't care if you do or not. If anyone took the time to read the link, or ask Tony, the guy getting the engines, then none of this shit would of been blown out of proportion. :smoke:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah have you all herd of not being cheap and acually taking up a deal like this ( It's time to raise a notch and acually spend your money wise, your not going to get any where with the stock SR20DE )>> It's a good honest deal and I have told you guys to reply a personal massage to me and I will give you a number to reach us at. If you write back and tell me it's not a good price then please, really give me a name of a website or a shop number were I can find these better buys >>> But in reason, the engine has to be less than 50,000 miles. If you can not than you full of it.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep that sounds good. If you know of a better deal then let Venom or me know.
An Venom they can't ship Japanese engines out of the country if they have over 40,000mile on them. So if they do, and it's a Jap. motor.. something is fishy.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
BlueEnyaMix said:
You know what I give up trying to explain it to you all. Not pissed, but i'm frustrated that you won't believe me.
That's because I've done the research to know what they are rated at from the factory. You said someone dyno'd them at came up with X at the crank. My question was a simple one: "Was this on an engine dyno?" If it was measured on a chassis dyno, then the crank number is BS.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
venom said:
Yeah have you all herd of not being cheap and acually taking up a deal like this ( It's time to raise a notch and acually spend your money wise
What a load of horsepucky. Someone is being cheap by spending less money for the same thing? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
BlueEnyaMix said:
I'd believe Nissan over some website, Nissan did make that engine, I'd assume they know what they're talking about. =)

BlueEnyaMix said:
You know what I give up trying to explain it to you all. Not pissed, but i'm frustrated that you won't believe me. So whoever is interested then click on the link to the OR site for more info on it. Otherwise I don't care if you do or not. If anyone took the time to read the link, or ask Tony, the guy getting the engines, then none of this shit would of been blown out of proportion. :smoke:
See what i said above, it applies to this as well. Not blown out of proportion, just a friendly disagreement ;)

venom said:
Yeah have you all herd of not being cheap and acually taking up a deal like this ( It's time to raise a notch and acually spend your money wise, your not going to get any where with the stock SR20DE )>> It's a good honest deal and I have told you guys to reply a personal massage to me and I will give you a number to reach us at. If you write back and tell me it's not a good price then please, really give me a name of a website or a shop number were I can find these better buys >>> But in reason, the engine has to be less than 50,000 miles. If you can not than you full of it.
I've heard of being smart with my money, how is that being cheap? :p Yeah, raising it a notch by going turbo, right... How about you spend 3500 on just a turbo setup, and i spend the same on a nice suspension, sticky tires, and some engine mods, then we go race on a road course somewhere (like Buttonwillow in California) and see who wins? :surprised I know what I'd rather be driving. =)

I wouldn't have said anything but this thread just is way too derogative and I don't agree with what you guys said and most importantly how you worded it. Don't jump down anyone's throat just because they have information (and in this case the correct information) about something. They're just trying to get the correct information out there so someone doesn't end up paying a lot of money for something and recieve something different than what they expected.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts