Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so now that i'm swapped to m/t i'm gonna sell my auto parts to anyone who would want it. (i'll put pictures up in a bit)

4 speed auto, $200 (local pickup) it's got 140k miles on it, and still runs great.

torque converter $50

flexplate $20

flexplate bolts $10 SOLD!!

dropping resistor $5

shifter (auto) $35. doesn't include the cable, sorry, i had to cut it to get it out.

rear bracket $20 (similar to the manual, except it doesn't have the spot for the stabilizer bar)

Torque converter bolts $5

CKPS (crank position sensor (auto)) $35

Package deals!!11!

transmission + TQ + flexplate + bolts $250

if you buy either the torque converter, or the flexplate, i'll include the bolts for free if you need them.

if you really want to have the transmission shipped. i'll see if fedex or ups, can come pick it up. the shipping will probably be around $150-$700 for the transmission. if you give me a zip, i can get a more accurate quote,

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
after it was all said and done how much did the swap cost you?

2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
after it was all said and done how much did the swap cost you?
the whole thing cost me $855.23 (not including the random trips to ace hardware to get some bolts.)

i know of course that i'm not gonna get all that back selling the auto parts. i just don't want to throw the stuff away, before seeing if anyone wants any of it.

Touring or not?
sorry it's not touring. i kinda wish it was though :(

·
Registered
20,921 Posts
sorry it's not touring. i kinda wish it was though :(
Meh whatever, I'll might take it anyway. I need teh11 back on the road even if it is open diff.

Do you have a scale you could weigh it with? I need the TC too, cause I'm sure that is one of the parts that got screwed up along with the input shaft.

I was almost thinking have j0n or somebody bring it to LA for sopcom then someone from the bay at spocom bring it home with them. That would get it halfway, and I'll be down there in like a month and I could pick it up then, but I sort want it faster so when I go the down there I have a car with AC and stereo for the 13 hour drive.

Oh, apart from having 140k miles on it, do you think anything is wrong with it? Like for instance, some times I just randomly take off and drive 900miles to visit my buddy.

Yeah so weight, dimensions and your zip and I'll start looking for cheap freight. I've had several people say oh just ship it greyhound but I'll 100% sure it is more than 100lbs.

2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
the crate that the manual came in is. 23W x 24L x 16D and the transmission weighs in at 270lbs (with torque converter) the converter it's self is 20lbs. my zip is 85286

also i've gone on a couple road trips with that transmission (then raced it and drove back) and didn't have any problems. so yeah, it would handle a 900mi trip.

the fluid i had in it was the valvoline max life ATF, and it seemed to help it alot over the regular stuff.

2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yeah it's a heavy mofo. i had a hard time lifting it so that it would sit on the scale i had.

edit: i went and re-weighed it. it was actualy 170lbs. i must have put part of my body wieght on it last time to hold it on the scale.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
270? The engine weighs just a little more then that. I want pics of it on the scale :)

2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump, winter sale!!!
4 speed auto, $140 (pm me if you want it shipped) it's got 140k miles on it, and still runs great.

torque converter $25

Package deals!!11!

transmission + TQ + flexplate + bolts $150

2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
do you have tranny mount from your 99 auto?
the mount that bolts to the top of the tranny or the rear bracket for the rear mount/tranny?

the top mount i had to cut off because i stripped a bolt and couldn't get a good angle on it for the extractor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts