Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New - AAI-NIS2 PAC

If you are looking to play your Ipod, mp3 player, sirius, xm add on through your stock Bose HU. This is for you. I want $85 shipped. I just got it for Christmas but I already have a Aux Interface installed in my car. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the USA-Spec.. the one I got for Christmas is from PAC.

http://www.pac-audio.com/

Behind the Bose deck, there are 2 connectors. 1) 10 pin (thick) and 2) 9 pin (thin). You would unplug them from the deck then into the adapters. Then from the adapter back into the back of the deck. This unit is capable of 2 AUX inputs and it comes with 1 set of RCA's to 2.5mm male plug.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm... I have to email them or try to install it on my G to find out if it works. According to their site this is what I got:

Vehicles supported:
2003-2006 G35
2004-2006 350Z
2003-2006 Murano, Pathfinder
2004-2006 Maxima, Murano, Quest, FX-35/45
2005-2006 Altima, Frontier
2004-2006 Infiniti QX56
2004-2006 Titan and Armada

Hold for update!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
iv seen this, but also wondered if it worked. keep us updated.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok first off I need to say PAC customer service sucks. They never responded to any of my questions. So tonight I decided to pull out my radio and see if it works. Disconnected the USA Spec and plugged in the AAI-NIS2 PAC. It plugs in perfectly into our stock HU BUT it does not communicate with it. Apparently it must be a 2003+. The AAI-NIS2 PAC to me looks cheaper then the USA Spec. And it does NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK unless you have the model years 2003+ with SAT/Radio button! On the other hand the USA Spec works wonderfully! Just letting those who are interested know.

Search Keywords:
AAI-NIS2 PAC
PA11NIS
PA-11 NIS
IPOD AUX

·
Registered
275 Posts
ill look tommorow at work. we sell periphal cables...usually if a car has a cd changer option, there is another plug in the back of the Headunit, thus allowing ipod etc hook up...ill try to look tommorow and see whats avial....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep us posted, but I was trying to sell this because I already of the USA Spec installed. USA Spec works great but wanted to test to see if the PAC unit will ok on the P11's before I sold it on the forum. It is suppose to be a plug and play unit. If you have a better option, i bet other people would be interested. Because the USA Spec and PAC are both expensive ($120 - $85 respectively). Cool!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts