Tires:

- 195/60 TR15
- 8/32nds(80%), or better

- (x2) Bridgestone Turanza LS-T
- (x1) Kumho 732 Touring Plus
- (x1) Wynstar Phaser RSI

. . . . .

$250 + shipping

Paypal preferred(3.4% paypal fee will be added to shipping)

NO DIBS... please dont try to call dibs, first come first serve only

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P10s MAY or MAY NOT require 3-5mm spacers on the rear. Some folks have cleared OEM P11 wheels & tires with no problems, & some have needed small spacers to clear the rear spring perches. Aftermarket struts seem to allow more tire clearance.

P11 fitment is exactly like stock.

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
Those look nice painted and the caps off.

FYI...
The Autech P10 came with the same wheels, except not painted black obviously. 205/50-15 was the tire size on that, which is pretty much the same rolling diameter as 195/60-14 from the early P10 G20s and all the P10 Primeras. Even that may or may not need spacers on the rear, tire brands and suspensions vary.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Nelson... they're very close to the color of your 15s as you can tell, but they have just a tad more gloss to them.

I should point out that the finish on these wheels is very smooth... I used two coats of VHT polyurethane flat black wheel paint, wetsanded, & topped them with two more coats of semi-flat black. The result is silky smooth & perfectly even.

The wheels were cleaned, stripped, & cleaned again before applying the finish. New valve stems, tires & wheel weights were mounted after paint was applied(nothing was masked). This is a high-quality refinish ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
don't suppose you'd want to trade for a p10 5spd tranny?:)

·
Registered
640 Posts
LOL....Those P10 wheels have been there for a while. Sorry about that! I need about a week and 1/2 and I will come by. I am still recovering from this knee surgery and cant drive yet. I think those would look hot!

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good Joel... be in touch. Just messing with you about your stocks man... they're under a pile of other wheels.

GDub95 said:
damn those look good. Were those Mr Rytes?
That's right, these are Howards old wheels... my uncle bought them for an S13, but didn't like them on his car. I'm reselling them for him, & taking care of myself on the tires & refinish job. I did mount & balance the tires myself after refinishing, so there are no blemishes from mounting, & they're balanced properly ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well man....keep trying to sell these Mitchell. I showed my wife and she does not like the idea of black wheels on my white car. She said it would look "silly"... GRRRRRR.... I will work on her a little, but take offers let them go if something comes up. Bump for some hottness!

·
Registered
320 Posts
would you sell the rims seperated from the tires? I'm really looking for 15" nissan wheels, however i'd plop some summer tires on them

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thon said:
would you sell the rims seperated from the tires? I'm really looking for 15" nissan wheels, however i'd plop some summer tires on them
Only if you were willing to pay $200 + shipping for rims alone... no less. Shipping to CT will be $50 for the rims alone, but I will have to charge an extra $12 for fitted boxes also(boxes & extra cost not required with tires mounted).

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.